Real Estate Agent at
Engel & Volkers
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Sarah sells properties fast - selling more than 45% quicker than the average Hilton Head Island agent.
Sarah also has Townhome expertise - working with over 7 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 41 Old Farm RoadBlufftonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$328,50010/14/2020
- 25 Shell Hall WayBlufftonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$407,50008/07/2020
- 314 Fort Howell DriveHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$529,90008/03/2020
- 88 Sago Palm DriveBlufftonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$296,50004/28/2020
- 27 Monticello DriveHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$275,00004/01/2020
- 88 Jib Sail CourtHilton Head IslandTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$282,50003/27/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$328,00002/21/2020Sarah helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
More about Sarah Smith
I grew up in a small town outside of Worcester, MA called Sturbridge. I graduated from Lynchburg College with a degree in Psychology before moving to SC where I went onto to get my Masters in Education. I decided to take on the role of membership director at Wexford Plantation where I worked for 5 years. I went on to become a team member on the business development side of a local short term rental company. I live in a wonderful community off of Spanish Wells with my husband Alex (who is a mortgage lender for PrimeLending), our two beautiful children and our rescue dog, Bosworth! There are many Hilton Head real estate agents but what truly separates one from the other? In my case, I have an ability to cultivate new relationships, my energy and my work ethic… not to mention I love this beautiful place we call paradise. I quickly became one of the top agents in my company with over 7.6 ...Show More
Sarah Smith's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with