Real Estate Agent at
Prudential California Realty
Sari sells properties fast - selling more than 45% quicker than the average Laguna Niguel agent.
Sari also has Townhome expertise - working with over 17 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$928,00004/13/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$915,00004/10/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$749,00004/10/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,200,00003/16/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$908,50002/29/2020
- 310 Lake St 211, Huntington Beach, Ca 92648Weymouth TownCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$582,50002/14/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$639,00002/05/2020
More about Sari Ward
After living in San Francisco for over 15 years, Sari moved back home to Orange County. Her formal background is in business and she has a Masters in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Management. She started her career with the 2nd fastest growing technology company in the Silicon Valley. At Salesforce.com she was the Director of Operations, which entailed: managing multiple relationships, both externally and internally, negotiating multimillion dollar contracts with vendors, and getting the company top dollar and value for everything that was purchased. Ironically the same skills apply directly to Real Estate and she has found that a business approach provides a substantial advantage to her clients. This ensures high sale prices for her sellers, outstanding value for her buyers, excellent customer service and an ability to manage the process in an efficient and proactive manner. A resident of Beacon Hill, Sari is happily married and the mother of two sons, Pierce Jackson and Beckett Mason.
Sari Ward's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with