Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Real Estate Group
Scott sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Colorado Springs agent.
Scott also has Townhome expertise - working with over 22 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 3650 Strawberry Field GR #EColorado SpringsCondominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$280,00009/22/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$515,00009/17/2021
- 688 Hugh Martin STColorado SpringsSingle Family Home4 bed / 1 bathBuyer$390,00009/08/2021
- 1563 Monterey RD #EColorado SpringsCondominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$233,00009/03/2021
- 1861 Riverwalk PWColorado SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$333,40009/03/2021
- Townhome4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$525,00008/24/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$517,50008/24/2021
More about Scott Sufak
Raised in Colorado Springs, Scott Sufak was licensed in real estate in 1994 in Boston, Massachusetts. Though a full time realtor, he is also a licensed pilot, holds a degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Hawaii, is a small business owner, and has professionally advised clients on investing in securities and real estate. Scott owns multiple residential and commercial properties, has extensive experience in the local real estate market and serves as a director on the local realtor board. As an engineer, Scott developed a meticulous attention to detail and skills in problem solving. As a small business owner, he has an understanding of negotiations and customer service. As a realtor, Scott understands the importance of combining these skills to serve his clients in one of the largest investments that most people make, their homes. Scott has continued his real estate ...Show More
Scott Sufak's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with