Real Estate Agent at
First Team Real Estate
Sharon sells properties fast - selling more than 49% quicker than the average Long Beach agent.
Sharon gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Long Beach agent by 17%.
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$2,125,00005/04/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$790,00004/27/2020
- 8663 Moody St, Cypress, Ca 90630CypressCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$476,00003/17/2020
- 21075 Via Toledo, Yorba Linda, Ca 92887Yorba LindaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,305,00002/13/2020
- 5413 Hazelbrook Ave, Lakewood, Ca 90712LakewoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$605,00002/11/2020
- 6425 Orizaba Ave, Long Beach, Ca 90805Long BeachSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$605,00002/06/2020
- 3718 Iroquois Ave, Long Beach, Ca 90808Long BeachSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$735,00001/31/2020
More about Sharon Amarantos
Sharon Amarantos has been a leading realtor in Long Beach for over 20 years. Sharon was born and raised in the area, in that time she has combined her wealth of local knowledge with professional real estate experience to become one of the top realtors in Long Beach. She attributes her work ethic to the lessons learned growing up and believed in hard work and perserverance. Sharon loves the Long Beach area and chose to purchased a home in East Long Beach to raise her family. Over this time Sharon has been deeply involved with the community including involvement in the Long Beach schools, participating in the Long Beach Christmas Parade, helping with youth sports and donating time and money to city charities / organizations and much more. Sharon provides superior real estate services with a friendly approach that has become as much a part of her reputation as her success. You can ask her about her proven marketing and negotiation strategies but the results speak for themselves.
Sharon Amarantos's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with