Real Estate Agent at
Sonny gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent by 4%.
Sonny is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller06/07/2021Sonny outperformed the market - selling this property for 23% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer06/02/2021
- 1702 Secluded Willow Cv, Pflugerville, TX 78660PflugervilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer06/02/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer05/13/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller04/16/2021
- 606 W 35Th St, Austin, TX 78705AustinSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller04/14/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller04/06/2021Sonny outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
More about Sonny Bara
As a licensed broker with 20+ years of real estate sales and mortgage experience, Sonny is committed to providing the highest level of service to every buyer and seller client he has the pleasure of working with. Experience & Background Sonny grew up in Brady, Texas where deals were done with little more than good faith and a handshake. Sonny has remained true to his hometown roots by growing his successful real estate business through hard work and dedication to excellence. Sonny puts the needs of his clients first and draws upon more than a decade of real estate and brokerage experience to expertly navigate each real estate transaction. As a client advocate, Sonny relies on the latest technology to give his buyer and seller clients the competitive advantage. Sonny’s goal remains to exceed the expectations of his clients by managing every aspect of the real estate process from contract to closing. Sonny has aligned himself with not only an excellent and professional supp
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Sonny Bara's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with