Real Estate Agent at
Ansley Atlanta Real Estate
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Stephen gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Atlanta agent by 7%.
Stephen also has Townhome expertise - working with over 14 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$325,00009/17/2021
- Townhome1 bed / 1 bathSeller$244,00009/10/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$530,00007/23/2021
- Townhome1 bed / 1 bathSeller$290,00007/15/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$780,00006/25/2021
- 101 Wilmington, Tyrone, GA 30290TyroneSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$350,00006/25/2021
- 2982 Cascade Manor Drive, Decatur, GA 30034DecaturSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$174,00006/18/2021
More about Stephen Rudolph
With over a decade of experience navigating the Atlanta real estate market, Stephen Rudolph has built a successful career helping everyone from first-time buyers to seasoned sellers and large corporate relocation clients. Originally from Augusta, Georgia, Stephen moved to Atlanta in 2001 to attend Georgia Tech, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Management in 2006, and remains active in his alma mater’s Mentor Jackets program. Stephen’s entrepreneurial spirit has guided his career since day one. In his first year, Stephen won the “Rookie of the Year” award for being the top earning agent at his previous brokerage. He has since been recognized by the Atlanta Board of Realtors as a member of the Multi-Millon Dollar Sales Club, and has achieved over $45MM in career sales. When he is not helping clients buy and sell real estate, Stephen manages several investment rental properties, and dabbles in rehabs and flips for fun. You can also find Stephen and his wife Anna spending time at the Piedmont Driving Club, cheering on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Atlanta Braves.
Stephen Rudolph's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with