Real Estate Agent at
NewStone Realty, LLC
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Land Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Steve is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Durham agent.
Steve also has Townhome expertise - working with over 26 more townhomes than the average agent.
Steve has great Condo experience - having sold 6 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$282,00005/20/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$710,00005/17/2022Steve outperformed the market - selling this property for 19% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$850,50004/22/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$830,00004/11/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$625,00004/07/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$270,00002/07/2022
- 916 Burning Maple Lane 4 Elmhurst, Mebane, NC 27302MebaneSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$349,61112/10/2021
More about Steve Doyle
Steve Doyle is the President of NewStone Realty. He is passionate about empowering his clients by giving them the tools needed to make the best decision in buying or selling their home. Steve created a new business model back in early 2006 and formed his own firm. Word spread quickly and clients made strong referrals to new clients because of the wonderfully successful experience they had. Steve comes from a managerial and analytical background in technology and uses these skills to help his clients navigate through the entire process. He explains with clarity, patience and knowledge. Additionally, being a licensed General Contractor proves invaluable to clients in both buying and selling a home. Steve holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from Northeastern University and attended Duke for graduate studies in Engineering. He holds two patents as sole inventor and has maintained an entrepreneurial spirit throughout his careers. Steve calls Chapel Hill home and resides there with his family in a newly constructed home for which he was the General Contractor.
Steve Doyle's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with