Real Estate Agent at
Kimbal Logan R.e. & Invest.
- New Construction Specialist
Sue has great Condo experience - having sold 39 more condos than the average agent.
Sue also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$487,50008/15/2019
- 8710 Ne 139th St, Vancouver, Wa 98662Brush PrairieSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$590,00007/25/2019
- 14703 Ne 100th Ave, Brush Prairie, Wa 98606Brush PrairieSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$545,00007/25/2019
- 615 Ne 257th Ave, Camas, Wa 98607Fern PrairieSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$399,90006/18/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$480,00006/14/2019
- CondominiumBuyer$157,00004/08/2019Sue helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- Single Family HomeBuyer$625,00002/04/2019
More about Sue Logan
Sue has been selling real estate for 21 years in Clark County. She has been a multi-million dollar producer every year since 1992. Formerly a teacher with the Vancouver schools, Sue stayed home to raise her 4 children before re-entering the work force as a residential realtor. She and her husband, Kimbal, have been married 35 years. Sue has great knowledge of the community schools and neighborhoods. Working with a high percentage of repeat customers & referrals, she is a listing specialist. Sue enjoys working with buyers and has extensive experience with both new construction and pre-owned homes. Top Producer, Multi-Million dollar Club, Presidents Circle & GRI.
Sue Logan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with