Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Commonwealth
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Sumi sells properties fast - selling more than 53% quicker than the average Reading agent.
Sumi gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Reading agent by 13%.
- Reading, MASingle Family HomeSeller$855,00008/23/2021
- Reading, MASingle Family HomeSeller$650,00008/20/2021
- Reading, MASingle Family HomeSeller$652,00002/26/2021Sumi outperformed the market - selling this property for 19% over asking price
- Reading, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$560,00002/05/2021
- Reading, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$550,00001/15/2021
- Reading, MASingle Family HomeSeller$1,090,00012/03/2020
- Medford, MASingle Family HomeSeller$900,00011/24/2020
More about Sumi Sinnatamby
Sumi’s career in real estate has spanned 20 years and for 16 years at Boardwalk. She has consistently been a top producing Realtor with Boardwalk and in 2010 was the number 1 agent for the town of Reading. Recognized and respected for her expertise in marketing and sales, she has been the recipient of many awards and professional acknowledgements during her career. She has earned the designations of GRI, CBR, ASP, and most recently CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). My real estate portfolio has been extensive and diversified, as I have had the opportunity to market many neighborhood residential properties as well as historic and antique properties North of Boston. One particular property was uniquely featured in the “Old House Interior Magazine”, another the "Horace Wadlin House". I have nurtured my business and seen it grow by continually educating myself in all aspects of the real estate industry, whether it is though accredited education courses, specific marketing projects
Sumi Sinnatamby's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with