Real Estate Agent at
Era Evergreen Real Estate Co
Susan sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Bluffton agent.
Susan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Bluffton agent by 5%.
- 18 Garden Row SHardeevilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$259,82512/22/2020
- 18 Baywood DriveBlufftonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$170,00012/15/2020
- 17 Wild Strawberry LaneBlufftonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$358,00012/15/2020
- 5 Dryden CircleBlufftonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4 bathBuyer$610,00011/17/2020
- 2204 Wilson DriveBeaufortSingle Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$460,00008/14/2020
- 40 Full SweepHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$854,50007/31/2020
- 82 Cypress HollowBlufftonSingle Family Home1 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$206,00005/14/2020
More about Susan Schiavon
Originally from Canton, Ohio I have proudly called Bluffton, SC my full time residence since June, 1999. My professional background includes vast experience as a paralegal for 30+ years. I have been a real estate agent for 14 years and a full time Realtor with ERA Evergreen Real Estate. My community stewardship includes a volunteer for the American Heart Association and I am a member of the Booster Club of the Bluffton Bobcats. Although we do not have any children in the Bluffton school system, we have been avid followers and supporters of the Bluffton Bobcats football team since the beginning of the Bluffton High School program. In addition to that, I am a Certified Negotiation Expert and I was recognized as 2016 Leader's Circle Award from ERA. My other interests include boating and enjoying the beautiful scenery and looking for dolphins when we go out on the water. I also enjoy cross-stitching in my spare time.
Susan Schiavon's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Susan listed and sold my home
Excellent sales lady. Very patient and obliging.