Real Estate Agent at
Chez Christian Real Estate
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$519,00010/18/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$800,00010/12/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$620,00005/28/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$725,00009/29/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$575,00006/13/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$430,00002/11/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$540,00011/09/2018
More about Susie Banks
Susie Banks's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Susie never responded to my request
Very unprofessional to deal with. Has taken advantage of elderly customers with her lack of being unethical and unprofessional.
- Susie listed and sold my home
She told me my beautiful home was undervalued, lied to me and my sister and said our house was not of value because we lived in a black and Latino neighborhood that was next to a rehab center. So if you are black or Latino don’t let her sell your home, she dose not value your business. My home is worth 3000,000 more than the price she told me and my sister. Please do not hire this thief.
- Susie listed, but didn't sell, my home
Told me and my sister while selling our family home that our house was on a drug watch list and that we lived in a black and Latino neighborhood and because of that our house would be sold 300,000 under market value. If your house is on a drug watch they board it up and it can’t be sold for a year. If you look at her sales she has not sold one house close to market value. If you are Black or Latino she dose not value your business. We had her removed from our sale and would advise folks to chose a proper agent look at her sales record. She is a terrible agent that has gotten away with ripping off far to many good folks on the central coast.