Real Estate Agent at
Hill & Co.
Tom is a TIC expert - transacting over 85% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- CondominiumBuyer$2,075,00009/02/2020Tom helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$3,300,00008/04/2020
- 140 Clarendon Ave, San Francisco, Ca 94114San FranciscoSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer$4,650,00001/31/2020
- 348 Hazelwood Ave, San Francisco, Ca 94127PittsburghSingle Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer$1,600,00011/08/2019
- 2767 Clay St, San Francisco, Ca 94115San FranciscoSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathBuyer$7,800,00011/05/2019
- 1650 Broadway Broadway St 504, San Francisco, Ca 94109San FranciscoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,732,50010/18/2019
More about Tom Cooke
Ten years of experience in San Francisco selling single family homes, condos, co-ops,and multiple unit buildings. I have sold over $200 million in property during this time. I cover most areas of The City with both listings and representing buyers and in all price ranges. I have achieved Coldwell Banker "International President's Elite" status, Coldwell Banker's highest agent designation for the past eight years. This places me within the top two percent of agents nation-wide in terms of volume. TRI/Coldwell Banker is the second highest producing CB office in the country, and has the highest per agent performance of any CB office. Coldwell Banker represents the buyer or seller in approximately 35% of the real estate sales in San Francisco. Education B.S. Business, Northwestern University, Evanston, Il. Professional Philosophy Time is the most precious commodity for most people today. My job is to help people make informed real estate decisions based on current market informa
Tom Cooke's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with