Real Estate Agent at
Carolina One Real Estate
Tony is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average North Charleston agent.
- 122 Pike Drive, Summerville, SC 29483SummervilleMobile Manufactured Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$85,25010/23/2020Tony helped a buyer purchase this property for 47% under asking price
- 704 Oceana Drive, Charleston, SC 29492CharlestonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$369,99010/14/2020
- 169 Norway Road, Orangeburg, SC 29115OrangeburgSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$160,00010/12/2020Tony helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- 8008 Nantuckett Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29420North CharlestonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$220,00010/09/2020
- 8612 Coppergrove Drive, North Charleston, SC 29420North CharlestonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$252,50010/02/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$208,00009/17/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$220,00008/27/2020
More about Tony Strain
Tony works under Carolina One Real Estate. Tony has sold 2.64x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 50 of Tony’s transactions. Tony has worked with buyers 80% of the time, and has represented the seller in 10 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Tony’s real estate experience: - Tony has sold homes for as much as $389,050. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 14 days. - Tony is a top dollar real estate agent. Tony has completed 18 transactions in North Charleston. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 9 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Tony Strain's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with