Real Estate Agent at
All Pro Realty
Uriel sells properties fast - selling more than 61% quicker than the average San Bernardino agent.
Uriel is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average San Bernardino agent.
- 17265 Malaga Ct, Fontana, Ca 92336FontanaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$395,00003/16/2020
- 4054 N Mountain View Ave, San Bernardino, Ca 92407San BernardinoSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$330,00001/31/2020Uriel helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- 11221 Southwest Blvd, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90044Los AngelesSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$515,00012/19/2019
- 4334 Melborne Rd, San Bernardino, Ca 92407San BernardinoSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$325,00011/01/2019
- 12217 Maroon Dr, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91739Rancho CucamongaSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$870,00010/10/2019
- 5671 Crestline Pl, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91739Rancho CucamongaSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$620,00009/30/2019
- 826 N Stephora Ave, Covina, Ca 91724CovinaSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$690,00009/30/2019
More about Uriel Ojeda
Uriel is a real estate agent with All Pro Realty. Uriel has been in the real estate business for 13 years. Uriel is a single family home expert. We have data on 169 of Uriel’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (71% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 71 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Uriel’s real estate experience: - Uriel has sold homes for as much as $600,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 1 days. - Uriel is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent is a top negotiator: they consistently sells homes above their list price. Uriel has completed 22 transactions in San Bernardino. Uriel ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 4% real estate agent in San Bernardino. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 18 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Uriel Ojeda's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with