Real Estate Agent at
Hasson Company Realtors
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- New Construction Specialist
Val sells properties fast - selling more than 64% quicker than the average Portland agent.
Val gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Portland agent by 13%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$417,50008/01/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$457,00007/31/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$439,00007/26/2019
- 8095 Sw Maple Dr, Portland, Or 97225Raleigh HillsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$740,00007/19/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$440,00007/12/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$353,00006/28/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$435,00006/28/2019
More about Val Thorpe
Val Thorpe has over 24 years experience as a full time Realtor representing both buyers and sellers in the Portland Metropolitan area. She specializes in all aspects of residential real estate from new construction to vintage homes. "Val speaks inspector lingo". With her expertise, she will guide you through every aspect of the home inspection and repair process. She is a skilled negotiator, and an unwavering advocate for her clients both during and after the sale. "Val knows the real estate market inside and out". With her extensive knowledge of neighborhoods, property values, and sales trends, she will expertly council you on the most effective way to market your home. First time buyers or seasoned home owners receive the same high level of service and professionalism throughout the entire buying or selling process. Val is a member of The National Association of Realtors (NAR), and The Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors (PMAR).
Val Thorpe's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with