Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Vicki is a SFH expert - working with over 83% more single family homes than the average Berryville agent.
- 111 Treadwell StBerryvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$360,55001/19/2022
- 12463 Lord Fairfax HwyBoyceSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$265,00011/30/2021
- 76 Lewis CtHarpers FerrySingle Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$435,00011/15/2021
- 6 W Sharon DrBoyceSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$345,00011/01/2021
- 221 W Main StBerryvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$300,00010/26/2021
- 1014 Crums Church RdBerryvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$419,00010/15/2021
- 315 Patrick Henry WayCharles TownSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$220,00009/30/2021
More about Vicki Broy
Vicki Broy is a licensed real estate agent in Virginia and is currently with Re/max Roots in Berryville. Vicki has completed transactions in several areas including Berryville, Winchester, Inwood, Stephens City, Charles Town and Shenandoah Retreat. HomeLight ranks Vicki as one of the top 1% of agents in Berryville for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. HomeLight has information on 190 of Vicki's transactions since 2009, 64 of which were in the past two years. Vicki typically represents the seller (51% of the time), but has also completed 94 buyer transactions during this period. Vicki has been most prolific in Berryville including representing the seller of a single family home at 348 Hermitage Blvd that sold for $555,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 149 Anna Ln that sold for $460,000 in another.
Vicki Broy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Vicki listed and sold my home
Did not feel like she was an advocate for me. Justed wanted to sell and be done.