Real Estate Agent at
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Victoria also has Townhome expertise - working with over 69 more townhomes than the average agent.
Victoria is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Winston-Salem agent.
- 107 Mallard Glen Circle, Winston Salem, NC 27106Winston SalemSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$440,00001/28/2021
- 1009 Beechcrest Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284KernersvilleTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$342,90001/20/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$372,50001/13/2021
- 733 Chestnut Ridge Court, Winston Salem, NC 27103Winston SalemSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$333,50012/30/2020
- 1760 Eastover Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284KernersvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$408,38512/18/2020
- 2026 Welden Ridge Road, Kernersville, NC 27284KernersvilleTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$380,75812/18/2020
- 2024 Welden Ridge Road, Kernersville, NC 27284KernersvilleTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$370,66412/17/2020
More about Victoria Boysen
Tori Boysen serves as the marketing agent for the Residential Villages at Salem Glen Golf & Country Club. Her responsibilities include advertising and marketing for the Salem Glen Residential Villages, as well as working with the developer and the Salem Glen builder team to coordinate new development within Salem Glen. As a sales associate, she works to assist buyers and sellers in the Salem Glen Community and within the Winston-Salem area. Tori is actively involved with the Junior League of Winston-Salem, and is a 1996 graduate of Wake Forest University. She was a four-year member of the Women's Golf Team, and a part of two Atlantic Coast Conference Championship Teams. For six years, Tori served as the Assistant Women's Golf Coach at Wake Forest University.
Victoria Boysen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with