Real Estate Agent at
Sotheby's International Realty
Get introducedUsually responds the same day
Wendy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Francisco agent by 5%.
Wendy is a TIC expert - transacting over 72% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- 9 Perego Ter 9, San Francisco, CA 94131San FranciscoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,500,00009/07/2021Wendy outperformed the market - selling this property for 28% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,950,00008/23/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$6,850,00008/20/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,110,00008/20/2021Wendy outperformed the market - selling this property for 32% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$3,295,00008/12/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$4,160,00008/09/2021Wendy outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- 172 Connecticut St 1, San Francisco, CA 94107San FranciscoCondominium4 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,360,00008/06/2021Wendy outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
More about Wendy Storch
"I bring a steady hand to what can be a complex and daunting transaction." Why my clients choose me to represent them: 20 years experience Knowledge of San Francisco Keen negotiating skills Tremendous enthusiasm Wendy`s Real Estate practice is informed by a tremendous enthusiasm for property as well as the City of San Francisco. Combining 20 years experience in client service, marketing and advertising with an understanding of the Real Estate Market, knowledge of San Francisco neighborhoods, architecture and construction trades, I bring a steady hand to what can be a complex and daunting transaction. Handling your Real Estate purchase or property sale with integrity, keen negotiating skills and a clear recognition of your needs is my greatest pleasure.
Top Producer 2020
Wendy Storch's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with