HomeLight has successfully matched over 150,000 people with top agents
Find out what real customers have to say
The service that HomeLight provided was a tremendous help. HomeLight was able to match our specific situation and needs to a selection of local realtors and remove a lot of the legwork from the selection process.
Using HomeLight made it to easy to find the top selling real estate agent in our area. The process from beginning to end was so quick and easy. Our realtor got to work right away and was very confident in the listing process price. Our home went under contract just 2-3 weeks and sold quickly!
Purely professional from start to finish. I received an immediate response. In less than two months the property was sold for much more than expected. HomeLight is the game changer of real estate.
- DDeborah B10/30/2018Pompano Beach,Florida,USAI would like to take this opportunity to thank HomeLight for recommending Chris Cusimano to represent us in the sale of our home. To say Chris Cusimano is a very dedicated and tenacious real estate agent would be an understatement. He is so much more! His guidance and friendship have been invaluable to me during this process and instumental to the successful sale of our home. Not to mention helping us stay calm during this stressful period. I have had some negative experieces with real estate agents in the past but HomeLight and Chris Cusimano has convinced me there is a better way to sell your home and be successful! I highly recommend their service, you will not be disappointed!
- YYassine El H10/30/2018Tulsa, OK, USAHere is my feedback about home light and Kevin Rhodes. 3 months ago, me and my wife decided to buy a house by the end of the year. We were tired of renting and wants to build equity on a house.I get introduced to home lights via my employer discount website: the American Red Cross.I like home lights for 2 reasons. One because it helped me find a very good real estate agent. And it’s very hard to look for because there is to many and you get lost quickly.I like how you select agents based on there performance. I like that you don’t get paid buy agents, witch make your choices more accurate and more objective. The second is that you have rewards after you close if you choose one of home lights recommendations. It’s $50 for each 50k. It’s not a lot of money if you buy a house on a budget. But having some extra money is always good. I am fully satisfied with home light selection. Kevin Rhodes was the second on the list. The first one doesn’t want to help me because I was not in his range.I was looking for a house under 60k ready to move in and in a good location. Witch was very difficult to find. I interviewed 4 agents (3 was not recommended by home lights, it was recommended by my friends or based on my own research)Most of them say the same thing. It’s hard, It’s almost impossible to find what you look for. Some recommend to rise my budget. But Kevin Rhodes was different. He said there is always a chance. And I believe that you can find what you look for. I see 3 houses before I found the ONE I was looking for. It was a foreclosure but in a good condition. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a garage for 56k.Kevin Rhodes exceeds my expectations. He knows what he is doing. He has a good experience on foreclosures and on HUD houses. The process is complicated and time sensitive. He answers all my questions. I send him emails almost every day. It was my first house and there was always something I don’t understand. He always answer quickly. He was available most of the time. And most of all he is very honest.
- DDavid C10/30/2018Montgomery,Alabama,USAThe Homelite ages the website was very easy to use. It provided me with several choices for realtors to interview for the sale of my home. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first but after talking with two of the realtors I began to feel a little more at ease. I simply provide my information and within a few moments I begin to receive phone calls Vonda suggested agents. The Homelite agency website saves you time and energy and does the work for you. I would recommend the website to anyone looking to sell or buy a home.
- MMark D10/30/2018Ridgefield,Connecticut,USAHomelight made it easy to find a quality real estate agent. Chip Neumann and his team are a great asset to have on your side especially in this difficult seller's market.
- TTodd S10/29/2018Chico, CA, USAI had no idea who to use for my real estate agent when I decided to sell my house. I contacted numerous friends, who all had someone different they recommended. I contacted HomeLight after seeing a commercial on TV and they suggested 3 different agents narrowing my decision greatly. I called the first one on their list and had a nice conversation with her, Alisha Simpkins and was comfortable with her so I went with her as my agent. Alisha was great and her staff she had helping her were just as nice. Alisha worked with me and sold my house in 3 weeks. After being lost as to who to choose, HomeLight was able to narrow my search to a more manageable number and did a great job in their recommendation of Alisha Simpkins.
- RRichard Van W10/29/2018Cape Coral,FL,USAHomeLight was the quickest and easiest way to find a realtor that I've ever experienced. We were given two top realtors in our area. We interviewed both and chose Millie Dinkle, the person we were most comfortable with. Millie was the right choice. Although our house took a while to sell, she hung in there with us and finally sold the house for what we expected to get. I was very pleased with the results I got from HomeLight and Millie Dinkel. I would highly recommend HomeLight as a service to use when trying to find a qualified and professional realtor.
- DDaphne G10/29/2018Winter Haven,FL,USAFirst, I would like to thank HomeLight for referring Kelly Jones to be the realtor who would walk me through the process of purchasing my new home! Not only is Kelly highly qualified, extremely knowledgable, and most of all very professional, but she is also kind, attentive, patient, and went so far beyond what was expected of her. I lived out-of-state and Kelly was literally my eyes! She checked on my property during the building process, met with the construction manager, went to the initial walk through, and best of all, sent me lots of pictures from the beginning to the end of the building of my home. I was so amazed with the whole experience and truly thankful to have Kelly as my realtor. I could go on and on about how amazing Kelly was to me during my journey of buying my home; but my last thought is that Kelly is one in a million! I would recommend Kelly to anyone who needed an outstanding realtor. I would also recommend HomeLight for anyone who is purchasing a home! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of HomeLight!
- SSusie Lee J10/26/2018Schaumburg, IL, USAI found Homelight searching for a real estate broker or realtor on Google. We were prepared to sell our townhouse in Schaumburg, IL. Homelight was polite and has a real estate broker whom we chose, that is very knowledgeable and did a great job selling our home in two months in a tough market. We also purchased our next home with him an hour away. I highly recommend Homelight to anyone searching for real estate agents.
- JJonathan B10/26/2018Cincinnati,CH,USAWhen my wife and I set out to find a real estate agent to assist in the purchase of our new home, the process seemed overwhelming. This was our third home purchase and we had not yet worked with a real estate agent that blew us away. We were always unsure where to even begin consolidating the information needed to properly assess all of the options out there. Luckily, we saw an ad for HomeLight this time around and I decided to check it out. The site was extremely user friendly from both mobile and desktop applications. Not only did it consolidate the information we needed to pair down our options based on need, the wonderful staff at HomeLight worked to connect us with our top 3 agents for consideration. We were able to speak with each agent in our top three and make a decision based on comfort level. We ended up going with OH MaryAnn and Steve Ries. Both Maryann and Steve went well beyond our expectations and we would happily refer them to friends and family. Without HomeLight, we would have never been paired with such a great Real Estate team. We would happily use HomeLight again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy a home in the future!
- LLinda M10/26/2018Powder Springs,GA,USAThe Home Light website was very easy to use and very easy to navigate even for someone who is a novice on computer use. I am glad HomeLight also paired me with a good agent that was able to help sell our home.
- LLf C10/26/2018Germantown, TN, USAI was stuck with getting my condo on the market. I didn't know the best way to find the best agent-and dreaded the search. I saw a little ad for Homelight, went to the site, filled it out, and within minutes had my agent, Tyler. He got the job done! I would recommend Homelight to anyone, but especially a first timer like me.
- DDeval P10/26/2018Mountain Top,Pennsylvania,USAWhen i saw commercial on the tv for HOME LIGHT and i was in the market to sell my home, i thought to give this service a chance. ( I was not so confident about its but, home was in market for a year so nothing to loose at this point) I can say that i wish i have done this earlier. Once i sign up with Home Light i got email from their agent to explain me how this server works. After i reply back i got call from the agent. First thing they said HOME LIGHT is free for the seller who is looking for agent. ( Biggest question we have when we want to sell home as it cost money for everything ) Second thing i got was few emails with name of different local agent name in my area. Third thing i got calls from those agents. ( They were not pushing me to go with them, so it was easy to deal with ) I made my agent choice after meeting them in person. This was easy process for seller. Behind the scene i am sure Home Light has really good tools to get best match agent in the area you looking to sell. Agent they suggested was really really excellent. After meeting agent suggested by Home Light , home was sold in less than 2 months. (waited for 1 year before this to sell home) I will say if you are in looking to sell home and its not selling with current agent sign up with HOME LIGHT. Their suggested Agent will surely sell your home quick and in good rate in your area."
- KKaren N10/26/2018Wellington,Florida,USAI had complete success with Homelight. They screened realtors and sent them to me quickly. I had several choices, which was great. It allowed me to choose the realtor who was the best fit for me. I had a full price offer on my villa in less than three weeks. I highly recommend Homelight. It allowed me to choose the realtor who was the best fit for me. I had a full price offer on my villa in less than three weeks. I highly recommend Homelight.
- RRatul M10/26/2018Hillsboro, OH, USAI got hold of my buyer's agent (Olivia Rush) through HomeLight. I looked into the reviews on the site and it really helped me narrow down who I wanted to contact for my home buying process. I got a call from the website and also from the agent in an hour of leaving message. The overall process until the closing date was fairly smooth and my experience as a first time home buyer is definitely positive.
- RRick P10/26/2018Howell, MI, USAMy wife and I could not be happier with Will Steinmetz for his VERY professional and dedicated effort to sell our home. The decision to reach out to HomeLight was truly a great decision! Will and his associate Dayle took a personal view to sell our place with all considerations to not only sell quick but at a good price. FANTASTIC!
- DDarren M10/26/2018Edgewood, New Mexico, USAI was skeptical to try homelight at first but I am very glad I did. I put in my information and literally within a matter of minutes I recieved a list of realtors who knew my area and had good results selling there. I also received a follow up call from homelight to ensure I had gotten it. This service definitely helped select the right realtor to sell my home. My realtor helped through every step of the process and I ended up selling my home for more than asking. I couldn't be happier.
- MMargaret Z10/26/2018Chapin,South Carolina,USAWe are so glad we used HomeLight. Last year, we listed our house with 2 “big name” realtors and had no success. This time HomeLight gave us three prospects from lesser known agencies in our area that we probably would not have tried. Maria Calcutt was a real standout. She was professional in her knowledge and preparation but was warm and relatable. Her agency provided a great marketing plan. The presentation of our house on the internet was really appealing. She sold the house within the first week at a price that satisfied us. She is a real hard worker and negotiated successfully with the buyer’s agent on a number of issues along the way. Maria works with her husband who is in the process of getting his license. Both contributed as a great team together, even helping us by notarizing and transmitting our closing documents. We always felt they were on our side. I would strongly recommend Maria and future agent Sean Calcutt. Thank you, HomeLight!
- TTina D10/26/2018Howell,NJ,USAI used HomeLight this past summer to sell my home. It was really helpful to have a service that I could use to screen agents. In the past, I would have had to either rely on the recommendations of friends or just blindly select an agent. HomeLight provided names of agents and allowed me to easily access a wealth of information about each agent. I chose three agents, scheduled interviews and selected Toni Daddio as our agent. Toni was a true gem. She knew our neighborhood better than we did! She worked extra hard to sell our home and was incredibly responsive and well informed. There was not one time when I called or texted her that she did not immediately respond. In the future, I will definitely use HomeLight again. It was convenient, easy to use and gave me a measure of confidence that I made the right choice.
- MMark H10/26/2018Westcliffe,CO,USAMy wife and I had no clue of whom to contact in rural Colorado that would be credible, reliable, detail oriented, and foremost an advocate for us for our vacation home purchase. Homelight was our trusted resource and came through big time. We needed an agent with firsthand local knowledge...someone with a bead on local market trends and pitfalls...after all, we were buying in the mountains. Out of three agents, we chose Kris Magby Muldoon in Pueblo...she was, and still is, phenomenal. We coordinated travel from out of state and she did the legwork in advance so we could enjoy the "ride". It was a terrific home buying experience and one that could have been absolutely fraught with land mines without her. Homelight connected the dots and the rest is history....we now own our slice of Heaven!
- PPaul B10/26/2018San Antonio,Texas,USAThe Homelight service was extremely helpful in selecting a focused list of agents to evaluate prior to selling our home. While at first I was concerned about the number of agents I received I was immediately assured that Homelight had used the criteria we provided to select agents that met our requirements exactly. This surely saved us hours of searching for, interviewing and evaluating agents from other sources. It’s a great tool for preparing someone navigate one of the most expensive transactions in their lifetime.
- PPam Q10/25/2018Hendersonville, TN, USAHomelight's recommendation of real estate agent, Zinta Rodgers-Rickert, enabled what had been an impossible task to not just become manageable, but to become easy. Selling my home, in which I had lived for 33 years and raised three children, would have been emotionally daunting by itself. However, over the decades, its extensive storage space had absorbed at least three additional households. Now as a retired widow, with my 93-year-old mother living with me, I had neither the time nor the emotional or physical energy to face the task of getting the house ready to sell. Yet it had to be done. Family had moved out of the area, and now on a fixed income, I could no longer afford to live there. Fortunately, Homelight recommended Zinta. At our first meeting, Zinta convinced me with her professionalism, expertise, and initiative that we could handle the overwhelming task before me. She was right. In the three months it took to prepare the house for the market, Zinta offered the information, resources, and guidance to accomplish what needed to be done. In addition, when after one month I had the opportunity to move closer to family, Zinta encouraged me to go, immediately assuming all responsibility for scheduling and supervising any remaining tasks, plus the vacant house. In my absence, Zinta relentlessly moved toward the goal, while keeping me apprised of the progress and respecting both my wishes and my budget. When the house was finally ready to sell, her marketing strategies enabled it to do so quickly. In essence, Zinta's effective real estate skills transformed an overwhelming job into a fait accompli. Now reunited with family and happily settled in my new home, I can't thank Zinta and Homelight enough. Truly, without either of them, it would not have been possible.
- BBarbara M10/25/2018Saint Paul,Minnesota,USAMy referrals from HomeLight were greatly appreciated. I interviewed the two agents referred by HomeLight, along with an additional local agent. All three agents were part of teams. Unfortunately, one of the referred HomeLight agents sent some newer team members to my home for the interview and I didn't feel comfortable with them. However, I not only listed with the other HomeLight recommended agent, but their team worked with me for 4 months to prepare and sell my home. I had 8 solid offers on my home within days of listing and walked away with 20% more money than I ever expected! They also helped me to purchase the home of my dreams. Thank you HomeLight.
- MMelissa E10/25/2018Venus, TX, USAThe service that Homelight provided was the reason I was able to sell my house as quickly as I did. I was frustrated with my realtor before I reached out to Homelight, and they provided great options. I chose one of their suggestions and two and a half weeks later, my house was sold! I highly recommend Homelight for anyone looking for a great realtor option.
- CChristy B10/25/2018Carpentersville, IL, USAHomeLight was instrumental in helping me find a competent, caring real estate professional - Jason Stallard at Royal Family Real Estate. He knows his business and was an invaluable asset in helping me find and purchase the perfect property for me. Before contacting HomeLight, I'd worked with a few realtors but none were experts - real estate was a part-time job and as a result, I was frustrated. Gteat job at finding and connecting consumers with invested pros. Thank you :)
- LLarry F10/24/2018Clearwater, FL, USAThank you Home light your recommendation of Nicole Dufala at Keller Williams lock and key resulted in the sale of our condo in a minimum time nicole's agency was staffed with all the necessary personnel and skills to execute an effective promotion and closing of the sale of my condo her attention to detail and knowledg ecomprehensive we will continue to recommend Nicole Dufala and Home light to our friends and neighbors.