HomeLight has successfully matched over 250,000 people with top agents
Find out what real customers have to say
The service that HomeLight provided was a tremendous help. HomeLight was able to match our specific situation and needs to a selection of local realtors and remove a lot of the legwork from the selection process.
Using HomeLight made it to easy to find the top selling real estate agent in our area. The process from beginning to end was so quick and easy. Our realtor got to work right away and was very confident in the listing process price. Our home went under contract just 2-3 weeks and sold quickly!
Purely professional from start to finish. I received an immediate response. In less than two months the property was sold for much more than expected. HomeLight is the game changer of real estate.
- TTeresa D12/4/2018Greensboro,MD,USAAfter attempting to sell our house for 5 years with other local agents we were finally able to sell with the agent you recommended. Marrie was wonderful. She advertised to a much broader area then just locally. HomeLight provided excellent, quick and easy service in matching us with a highly experienced agent. We are very satisfied. Would recommend HomeLight to anyone. Thank you SOOO much for helping us sell our house. We can now plan for our future instead of just dreaming of it.
- LLuke L12/4/2018Osterville,MA,USAWhen I inquired about a buyers agent through Homelight, I first got helpful information from Josh about making the process as effective and efficient as possible; then I was contacted promptly by Sharon, a buyers agent. We were looking for a vacation home on Cape Cod but we live 140 miles away so we needed someone very familiar with the area to narrow down the choices that fit our needs. Sharon and her staff were energetic and very helpful; I was especially appreciative of how often she stayed in contact with us. In less that a month, she found us our house, then negotiated a good price and did a lot of follow-up work answering our questions, obtaining requested information, providing area contacts, ensuring that minor issues found during inspection were resolved, coordinating with the lawyer and bank, and doing a final walk-through before the close to check the house and property. Everything went smoothly - great service!
- GGene G12/3/2018Stone Mountain,Georgia,USAThank you for the recommendations of 3 real estate agents. I received a call from Homelight within a few minutes of completing the web application. After a short verification of the information completed on the web app, I had 3 agents call me within 30 minutes. We only interviewed 2. Both were very good interviews. We picked Cheryl Brock because she had the best price and seemed most sincere. I would highly recommend homelight to anyone looking for a real estate agent.
- OOfure E12/2/2018Munster,Indiana,USAI was impressed with the prompt response from Homelight. The realtor suggestions I received were wonderful, I liked the fact that they kept checking up on me and kept tabs with the progress of my home sale. It felt like someone was out there looking out for my best interest and making sure I was well taken care off. I would recommend Homelight to my friends and family.
- JJames K12/1/2018San Diego,CA,USAI wanted to get referral for real estate agent quickly from qualified local knowledgeable group. Upon seeing Homelight ads on TV, I decided to try using their services to simplify and qualify real estate agent since we had decided to sell our house. Upon entering basic info; nothing confidential yet with enough info on city, state and estimated timeline of when I wanted to sell, I was able to get 2 highly qualified agent list with more than enough info on success, listing, services, coverage, etc. I selected first 2 and got immediate response from both Agency; one was within 15min and other one called about 25min later. Both appeared qualified and arranged interview before going further down the list. I was satisfied with both agents and selected one of them to be our agency. It made the process of finding, review and qualifying much easier and faster so it allowed this aspect of finding Real estate agent simpler and faster. Happy with outcome.
- FFloyd D B12/1/2018Tacoma,Washington,USAInitializing the listing was done efficiently, and covered all the bases from the “For Sale” sign to the excellent photo shoot. We got excellent advice all through the sale process. Every question was answered on the spot, every adjustment was made in a teamed approach.Guy returned texts and calls almost immediately. All in all, we felt we came to a happy conclusion and appreciate the “hand holding” that got us there.
- EEileen S12/1/2018San Marcos,California,USAAs our family dealt with a changing situation for our elderly mom, we had to sell her home on her behalf.This was a daunting task since I lived out of state and had no knowledge of local realtors. I turned to HomeLight and I’m glad that I did. The research and information that HomeLight provided helped us prepare to interview the top three realtors. Both Mom and I were impressed by the professionalism of all the recommended realtors and we found the perfect team to help us sell Mom’s home. We are so happy that we started first with HomeLight. Thank you for providing this service because it made the process much easier for us.
- LLynne N11/30/2018Malvern,PA,USAOur house had been on the market for awhile with a couple of interested potential buyers but our former broker was not able to proceed to a sale. I saw an ad by Home Lite and called with hope for help.It came with the recommendation of the Susan Murphy team, who we hired. They had a good photographer that showed the features of our house, which is so important in this digital age.. I was impressed that Susan toured the houses in the vicinity to set a price commensurate with our community and with our add ons. With in a day the house sold at a good price, with 2 bidders. She and her team are very thorough.From showing the house to settlement, everything went smoothly. I'm so glad Homelite gave me her name
- WWendy T11/30/2018Maricopa,AZ,USAWithin fifteen minutes after speaking with you we received a call from a Todd who no longer with the The Canam Reality group. He came out the same day and was very knowledgeable . We listed with Canam and the sign was up in three days. We did have two other calls that were referred by you. Early bird got the 🐛 worm! We are happy that everything worked out.
- BBrandon H11/30/2018Alexandria,VA,USAWhen I decided to sell my house and move across the country, I had no idea where to start. HomeLight was able to get me in touch with a highly-rated real estate agent who sold my home within 3 days on the market!
- JJohn D11/29/2018Fredericksburg,Virginia,USAThis was our first time selling a house. We weren’t sure how to go about finding a good agent. HomeLight made the process easy. The website was user-friendly, contained a lot of good information, and we were contacted right away with a list of three recommended agents. We selected one of those agents, Chris Ognek of Q Real Estate, who got us an offer after 4 days on the market. He handled everything and made the entire event stress free.
- PPamelia R11/29/2018Austin,TX,USAI wanted to purchase a home in Austin, however, I was living in Dallas, Texas. I had no experience with a real estate agent or broker firms in the Austin area. Then, one evening, I was watching TV and a commercial came on about HomeLight and I thought this may be right for me. HomeLight sent me several names of individuals and firms for my review. I knew that I wanted an experienced agent, "a local" who knew the market and trends. That's when I found Jaymes Willoughby. His background seemed to fit my needs. He called me within 12 hours and confirmed what I suspected; he was very knowledgeable in the Austin market, plus he had a team of professionals in place to help me with a purchase as an out-of-town buyer. We agreed on a working relationship and the "hunt" was on for a home. I had been watching the "for sale" homes on Zillow for about three months and had a pretty good idea what was available. Initially, Jaymes introduced me to the team and their individual responsibility. Gena Carter was the team lead. She understood what I was looking for, my price range, and my desired geographic location. A property came up for sale on Zillow and it seemed perfect. I immediately ask Gena for a viewing "quickly" because I felt the property would not last long on the market. My daughter who lived in the area went to the home the 2nd day it was on the market. Immediately after the viewing, we signed an offer to purchase. To our surprise, the next day we found ourselves in a bidding war. The Seller was asking for best and final offer by end-of-day. We weighed the pros and cons of the property, and with expert coaching from the "Team", we were comfortable to offer $11,000 over asking. Then we waited for their reply. A series of questions followed through my agent. Then, we were awarded the contract. Now the Jaymes Willoughby team kicked into high gear. Inspections, appraisals, option money, allowances, and title insurance. I had many people working for me, each taking care of their specialty. I closed on the property within 35 days of the initial offer. A big and successful effort by everyone! Thanks to Jaymes, Gena, and the entire team.
- JJim B11/29/2018Boaz,AL,USAwe needed to find a successful real estate agent that could sell our very unique country property, someone that wanted large fishing ponds and in a secluded area with acreage. We had another agent a year earlier that was recommended by another website. That turned out to be a disappointing experience. So HomeLite introduced us to the agent that got our property sold and she exceeded our expectations. Thanks to HomeLight, for saving us.
- EEmily L11/28/2018Fort Bragg,NC,USABeing a first time home buyer, I did not know where to start. After doing some research, I came across HomeLight. It was fast and easy. All I had to do was answer a few short and simple questions. I got a call the same day from multiple realtors. They were all very kind and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the service HomeLight provided. They set me up with my wonderful realtor Patty.
- SSheena C11/28/2018Fort Collins,CO,USAI am happy with the help HomeLight was able to provide me when looking for an agent in Fort Collins Colorado. The website’s automated generator provided me with local agents based on my individual needs. In the end, the agent I decided to work with was Kevin Shaw. During my search through the real estate mark of Fort Collins my agent was prompt, helpful, and accommodating. I would recommend HomeLight to anyone who is looking for assistance finding a local agent to guide them through the process of buying a home in a unfamiliar area they are relocating to.
- DDave M11/28/2018Warren,Michigan,USAWe used HomeLight to help us select a real estate agent to sell our home in Warren, Michigan. Based on the criteria we provided, HomeLight identified the top 3 agents for us to review and potentially select. In summary, we sold our home in a timely fashion for a price slightly below our asking price. The real estate agent we selected from the HomeLight recommendations worked out very well for us. We would recommend HomeLight as the first step for anyone seeking and wanting to quickly find a qualified selling agent that matches their requirements.
- SStephen J11/28/2018Rio,WI,USAWhen the family decided to sell their Mother's house after her death, it was not easy to find a "best person" or entity that would be able to sell this rather unusual house built in `910. We decided to go on line to find a company that is right for someone who has never sold or bought a house before. Our on line attempt was so good that we felt Homelight was mad for us. We looked at a number of options for realtor and realty help. The ability to look for agents who work in the area, have sold homes in the area, had sold homes in the area in less that 90 days and had sold houses in our area for a reasonable price. We were pleased that a number of realtors were available in our area with our expectations. What was very nice was that the top three realtors were listed for our area. then Lighthouse gave us an opportunity to select any the tree top sellers to meet and discuss the possible sale of our house. Nothing could have been easier and it was so successful. Thank you Lighthouse for allowing us to find the best fit, the person we found to be our champion and the person who worked so well with us. A successful sale was the bottom line, the perfect match for our realtor was so helpful. Our thanks to Lighthouse and the realtors in their data base. Selling a house was much easier that we ever thought possible. Yes, the help from the beginning was outstanding. Our Thanks to them.
- CChristopher P11/28/2018Mcdonough,GA,USAMe and my family's experience during the purchase progress of our home was amazing. Home light connected us with a Realtor name Chance Adamson. He connect us his wife, who is a mortgage agent. Her company did an awesome job with gathering our information and processing our paperwork in a quick matter. They kept us updated every step of the way and it was an easy process to send them any information they needed. They also responded quickly whenever we connected them by phone or email about any questions we had. Chance and his wife worked well as a team together while handling their separate responsibilities. Thank you HomeLight
- AAlexa M11/28/2018Seattle,WA,USAWhen we found out we were moving to Seattle from out-of-state, we were not certain of how to identify a reputable real estate agent who would meet all of our needs. We wanted someone who would point us in the direction of the right neighborhoods, help us negotiate price in a costly market, and who had many sales in the neighborhoods we were specifically interested in. HomeLight pointed us in the direction of agents who met all of those needs based on data we wouldn’t have had easy access to ourselves (like likelihood of specific agents negotiating under asking price!). HomeLight followed up almost immediately after submitting our request and provided the necessary details and information for us to pick the right realtor! Highly recommend!
- CChristopher P11/28/2018Mcdonough,GA,USAMy experience with HomeLight for the sale of my home was awesome! I spoke with arepresentative and he was friendly and informative of the options the company offers for buying and selling a home. They connected me with an awesome Realtor located in my area and gave me several Realtors to choose from. Not only was I given the Realtors names and contact information but a brief summary of their work history and revelant company sucesses. The entire process was easy and simple. I would recommend them to any one who is new to buying or selling a home, does not already have a Realtor or looking for more options. They are a one stop home buying or selling company
- JJames M11/28/2018Naugatuck,CT,USALinda is a talented and responsive agent. I was impressed by how quickly she would take care of problems and anything that needed to be done. She is a inveterate pro that knows all the ins and outs, who to get help from and the best professionals to contact for service or assistance. If you follow her advice, you will sell your house in days, not weeks. I could not recommend her highly enough. Thanks for recommending her.
- PPhillip Z11/27/2018Greenfield,WI,USAOur experience with Homelight was a very postive experience. The fact that we were able to contact one website to enter the information and and many options for realtors came up. We liked to ease of use and how fast your participating realtors called us back. They all were very professional and able to give us valuable insight on how to proceed with the selling of our home.
- KKavita P11/27/2018Jacksonville,Florida,USAI really liked the homelight experience. I was trying to find a real estate agent remotely and the website helped me narrow it down based on my criteria. I interviewed about 3 agents and Tobin best fit our needs. Homelight was easy to navigate and prompt in responding to my request . They contacted me within 24 hrs of me opening the request on the website. I would recommend it to my friends.
- JJerry D11/27/2018Lawrenceburg,TN,USAThe Homelite website was easy to operate. It provided me with a number of agents in my area. In the end I was able to choose from the agency providing me and find my agent but you found the perfect home for me. I would refer family and friends to the Homelite website so they can have the experience of a lifetime finding a new home.
- SSharon E11/27/2018Sidney,Ohio,USAI watched your Homelight ad on TV and decide to get on your web site to give your agency a try.Contacting you was very easy and your response was quick. You matched me up with two Realtors the same day. Gay Smith from Remax contacted me within one half hour and we got the ball rolling. She was the best.The other Realtor also contacted me the same day, but I had already decided to go with Gay.Anyone interested in selling their property, get on the Homelight web site and they will match you up with the best agency for your situation. Gay Smith Realty did a great job for me. Thank you Homelight.