HomeLight has successfully matched over 150,000 people with top agents
Find out what real customers have to say
The service that HomeLight provided was a tremendous help. HomeLight was able to match our specific situation and needs to a selection of local realtors and remove a lot of the legwork from the selection process.
Using HomeLight made it to easy to find the top selling real estate agent in our area. The process from beginning to end was so quick and easy. Our realtor got to work right away and was very confident in the listing process price. Our home went under contract just 2-3 weeks and sold quickly!
Purely professional from start to finish. I received an immediate response. In less than two months the property was sold for much more than expected. HomeLight is the game changer of real estate.
- DDanielle J7/5/2018Media, PA, USAMy husband and I were interested in purchasing a new home, but wanted a real estate agent that would meet our needs in our area. After some research I stumbled upon Homelight. At first I was skeptical, but we decided to give it a try. After entering information on the area, type of home, some contact information, etc. Homelight promptly gave the names and information for top agents that would meet our needs in our desired area. We could then look up these agents to see their qualifications, selling history, etc. These agents quickly reached out to us via phone which we appreciated as we had several questions regarding the process. We ended up using one of the agents recommended by Homelight and I am happy we did! We are happily in our new home and loving it! Thanks Homelight!
- CCasey H7/5/2018Redding, CT, USAI would like to thank HomeLight for the excellent referral they provided when I needed a real estate agent and needed to do the entire process long distance. Debi Orr who they found for me was caring, kind and knowledgeable and actually listened to what I said about what I needed from the process. Both HomeLight and Debi Orr did their utmost to reduce the inherent stress in selling a home. Debi went above and beyond throughout the entire process.
- KKelechi O7/4/2018DeRidder, LA, USAHomelight was an outstanding service that provided me a list of agents to use. The service was user friendly and helped me it finding agents in a new area. I would recommend this service to my friends if they were looking for a house. Thank you again for the assurance.
- CClaire O7/4/2018Superior, Portage, MI, USAWhen surfing the web for reviews on real estate agents, I came across Home Light Service. I filled out the simple application and within 40 minutes I had several appointments with prospective agents. I was able to interview a few of the applicants and hired a very reliable firm who sold my condo within a week. The agents I chose, through HomeLight Services, were efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and were with me every step of the way. Using HomeLight saved time and provided me with the agents I needed to sell my home.
- JJong C L7/4/2018Baltimore Avenue, Laurel, MD, USAI was introduced by Homelight an agent named Kathy Stone, and sold my home recently. Homelight has a very good website which is easy to use and the information is well structured. I was really satisfied with Kathy, the agent Homelight found for me. Kathy and her assistant Erin has been wonderful throughout the entire process, especially for their patience and effort. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience with Homelight.
- MMatthew L.W7/4/2018Menomonee Falls, WI, USAThe web page and agent matching process that HomeLight utilizes to help us find both a good selling and buying agent for our relocation was excellent. I was immediately contacted by several agents, all three were very viable options & we felt as though we were presented with excellent options. The communication with the agent at HomeLight was also excellent. They were prompt, concise, very professional & the follow up was outstanding.Once I selected an agent, I wasn't bothered by call backs or additional agents reaching out to me looking for our business. This can be a nuisance with the other professional services web pages and I didn't find that to be a problem in any way and appreciated that.Overall, I would recommend this service to anyone looking to relocate and is worried about finding a good real estate agent for their selling or buying needs.
- MMelissa C7/4/2018Kent, WA, USAI have had very poor experiences with realtors in the past, and when I saw the HomeLight commercial regarding data driven referrals that agents can't buy their way into it caught my attention. The initial encounter with the HomeLight web portal was very easy, which was followed up with a very simple phone call from a HomeLight agent. I appreciated the agent referrals given to me by HomeLight based on the success of home sales in my neighborhood and price range, rather than a referral of a friend based on friendship only, not real estate skills. I feel like the service provided by HomeLight to match up agents with sellers based on successful real-estate transactions in their neighborhood and price-point is a game changer.
- CChristina S7/3/2018King of Prussia, PA, USAHomeLight is a great resource for identifying real estate agents. The process was easy and I received agent matches from HomeLight within minutes of submission. I went ahead and selected my agent from one of the HomeLight matches, Gregory Parker. I was thrilled with Greg's communication, thoroughness, follow through and especially pleased with his selling strategy. I had multiple offers and was under contract in less than two weeks. I would highly recommend the HomeLight service to anyone that is seeking assistance in finding a professional knowledgable real estate agent.
- JJan B7/3/2018South Lake Tahoe, CA, USAIn the Spring of 2018, my husband and I were discussing how wonderful it would be to move back to San Diego County where we still have extended family, but more importantly children and small grandchildren that we love to spend time with. We wondered if this may be the year to test the real estate market to see what we could get for our home. We had no idea where to begin and didn’t know any realtors in our area. I saw an ad on TV for HomeLight and thought it couldn’t hurt to get some names.I also consulted with friends who, coincidentally, had a very good experience with one of the agents that HomeLight referred us to. HomeLight provided us with contact information for 3 agents. Each of the agents promptly contacted us and made appointments to visit our home, provide a market analysis, and explain their marketing techniques. Each of the agents were professional, well prepared and had good experience.After careful consideration, we ultimately chose Brent Johnson. Brent seemed more familiar with our particular neighborhood and gave us honest and realistic feedback. He answered all of our questions and was amazingly quick to reply to us when further questions and concerns arose.Brent gave us guidance in setting our asking price so that we were positioned to sell our home at the top of the range he thought we could get. He arranged for a professional photographer to take wonderful pictures that showcased and highlighted beautifully the attributes of our home. The guide he provided for “staging” was extremely helpful.Within just two days of the photos being taken and hours before the sign went up, we had the first buyer come through and received a full cash offer. That was a Friday, but, by Sunday, we had another interested party and they offered full asking price. Ultimately, we ended up selling for $11,000 over our asking price and $25,000 over the appraised value of our home. Brent was very communicative through the whole process. He and his assistant worked hand in hand with the escrow company for a very smooth, problem free escrow. We closed on the scheduled date of closing.We couldn’t be happier with the whole process and thank HomeLight for pointing us in the right direction and helping us find a very professional, polite, and responsive agent to work with!
- MMatt C7/3/2018Beaumont, TX, USAI had very poor experiences with several realtors, and then saw your Homelight ad on CNBC.You gave me several options, and I went with one of them.Dayna Simmon and her team in Beaumont got right on it, helped me get somecleaning done (the townhouse I was selling was in Texas, and I live in Nevada),and then got it right on the market.She had some offers within a week, and I was able to close by the next month.This was exactly what I was looking for - a professional that could get this done.Thanks to Homelight for your service.
- SSteve R7/3/2018Carson City, NV, USAI had a rental property that was located in another state. Being an ex-Realtor myself I contacted some old colleagues for recommendations on an agent that could assist in getting my property ready for market and provide some sound guidance and expertise on the local market. Needless to say the agent I was put in touch with and I were not on the same page and offered very little to no help in my preparations, all she wanted to do was list my home.I decided to contact HomeLight and at least see what they had to offer. Best call I could have made!! I was put in contact with Mary Jo Brummer a local agent and from our 1st phone call I knew she was on top of her game. Once she was in the picture everything went off with no problem, she took care of and arranged for all of my needs with her team of handyman services, cleaners, and other experts which was exactly what I needed being so far away.The home was sold on the first day and I couldn't have been more happy with the smooth results!
- SScarlett G7/2/2018Omaha, NE, USAI would highly recommend HomeLight service. The service was very responsive and listened to my needs and matched me with a perfect agent. Don and Valerie Keeton are extremely professional agents and very experienced. They are exactly the kind of agents that you would want to entrust with one of your most important investments. I have also recommended HomeLight to my Realtor friends. As a former Realtor, I wished this service was around when I was in the Real Estate Business.
- PPaula B7/2/2018Advance, MO, USAWe contacted HomeLight because we needed to sell our house quickly, and we needed to get as close to our asking price as possible. Because we had the house for under a year, we had very little equity in the home, so we stood to lose a lot of money by paying closing costs and Realtor fees. Therefore, we were skeptical that HomeLight could help, but it turned out wonderfully.HomeLight recommended a Realtor in the same area. She was able to sell the house within 2 weeks, and we received a final offer just slightly below our asking price. Honestly, I have only praises for HomeLight. I am so glad we contacted them.
- RRaymond E7/2/2018Jupiter, FL, USAHomelight was extremely helpful to us in selecting a real estate agent to assist us in selling our condo in Jupiter, FL. We were referred to Lighthouse Reality whose principal office is located in Jupiter. The head of Lighthouse assigned a real estate agent from her office who was extremely familiar with our condo development and a true pleasure to work with. Our agent arrived at our introductory interview with detailed knowledge about comparative sales prices and features of other apartment currently for sale or recently sold in our development. We had a constant stream of prospective buyers and received an acceptable offer within three weeks without an open house. Our agent support us throughout the process through the closing. We were very pleased with the Homelite referral, Lighthouse Reality, and our agent.
- SShannon W6/29/2018Greenville, NC, USAHome light pointed me in the right direction to the perfect real estate agent for me and my family. Homer Tyre was able to get my house sold within one week and that offer was above asking price. We closed on the property just under 60 days and it was a seamless transition. If I ever decide to sell my dream home I’ll consider using Homelight again butI don’t think it’s necessary; Homer Tyre is whom I will choose again
- RRon R6/29/2018Arlington, VA, USAIn response to my request for suggestions for a good realtor to handle the listing and sale of my condo in Arlington, VA, HomeLight provided three names. After searching the web for info about all three, I chose Ray Gernhart. Ray assigned Krystin Cho to handle our listing and sale and she did an outstanding job. Despite an early disappointment when the buyer backed out because the condo's HOA would not let her have two pets in the unit (not Krystin's fault, obviously), the condo was sold and we closed less than a month after our tenant vacated the property. During the sale period, Krystin arranged and coordinated three separate contractor jobs (one involving asbestos abatement) to make sure the closing took place on time. We are very pleased with the results and thank HomeLight for your recommendation of Ray Gernhart's agency!
- JJoseph K6/29/2018Burke, VA, USAUsing Homelight enabled me to choose from among several accomplished real estate agents in an area saturated with a wide range of real estate expertise and options.The process of choosing a real estate professional was greatly simplified, and helped ensure that I received the best value for my home sale and a high quality of service throughout the sale.Lex Lianos was an attentive agent with a highly effective system for marketing homes. As a result of our joint efforts, I received multiple offers to purchase my home after only five days on the market, and accepted an offer for my asking price. Following his advice during the closing process ensured that I preserved a maximum gain from the sale.I heartily endorse using Homelight to choose your real estate professional. Homelight introduced me to Lex Lianos, one of the top real estate professionals in our area, who did a marvelous job marketing my home and guiding me through the closing process.
- SSusan B6/28/2018South Windsor Lane, Flagstaff, AZ, USAI was so happy when I found HomeLight. I didn't know which way to turn in searching for a realtor. As soon as I filled out the questionnaire I received a number of phone calls from different realtors. All very anxious to meet with us. We chose Vincent Diana. he made an appointment and came by very quickly. he was not pushy he listened to what we were looking for, and we chose him as our realtor. I would recommend using Homelite for your real estate needs.
- LLesley E6/28/2018Kansas City, MO, USAI was delighted with the Homelight real estate agent we found for the Kansas city, Missouri area—Craig Welsh of Edie Water Real Estate Team. He literally called within minutes of my registering and I could tell over the phone that he was going to be a strong agent advocate. He was prompt in replying, honest to a point, efficient in his work process, always kept us in the loop. Moreover he provided crucial suggestions and professional opinions along the way that saved the deal that we finally agreed to. If it weren’t for Craig’s guidance, we would have been lost. It was a tough seller’s market when we began looking in the spring, he quickly learned exactly what we were looking for and was very polite and courteous to everyone involved in the process. He knew how to provide calm during difficult moments and has a great sense of humor to boot. At the end he was a tough negotiator and his tactics saved the day. I can’t say enough about how happy we were with our choice.
- AAngela G6/28/2018Centralia, WA, USAHomeLight’s #1 match was right-on! Best of all, their connection felt almost instantaneous. I appreciated the quick response from HomeLight, as well as the prompt phone calls from the recommended agents. It saved me a lot of time and stress in searching for the right agent. The #1 agent match HomeLight recommended happened to live and work close to where I was selling my house. Therefore, the agent had a specialized knowledge about the culture and nuances of my geographical area. HomeLight’s service was exceptional.
- CChristine M6/28/2018Madison, WI, USAMy experience with both Homelight.com and the realtor I found through Homelight, Renee Christman, could not have been better. Before finding Homelight I made some poor realtor selections (costly and stressful), so I very much appreciate Homelight, both the initial referral and the follow-up offering new contacts if the initial realtors referred weren't a good match. Though appreciated, the follow-up wasn't necessary in my case--the initial referral, Renee Christman, could not have been better.My experience with both Homelight.com and the realtor I found through Homelight, Renee Christman, could not have been better. Before finding Homelight I made some poor realtor selections (costly and stressful), so I very much appreciate Homelight, both the initial referral and the follow-up offering new contacts if the initial realtors referred weren't a good match. Though appreciated, the follow-up wasn't necessary in my case--the initial referral, Renee Christman, could not have been better.
- CChristine W6/28/2018Austin, TX, USAWe were completely satisfied with our choice of realtor from Homelight. After contacting Homelight, three different realtors quickly reached out to us. We interviewed two out of three at our home prior to making a decision. Once we chose our realtor, he worked with us diligently to prepare our house for sale. Our home sold within 11 days after listing for much more than we expected. Thank you Homelight for putting us in touch with a great realtor.
- MMaynara P6/28/2018Conley Road, Atlanta, GA, USAYou guys were literally a life saver! I was sooo close to giving up because it was such a long process and all the realtors we found on own on were not as hard working and dedicated to helping us find a home as we'd like them to be. Then one day I stubbled upon homelight and OMG! They paired me with the perfect match in less than a few hours ( Claire from the peters company ) and she was very fast, effective, and hardworking as if it were own home! BUT if it weren't homelight I would've never found her or the perfect home! Thank you Homelight. 5 stars
- GGary B6/28/2018St. Peters, MO, USAHomelite was very easy to use. the 3 agents that we were set up with are very difficult to choose from is all 3 showed the same professionalism and quick responses in eagerness to help us sell our home I would highly recommend using the service to find a realtor in the future.After answering a few simple questions, we had three real estate agents contact us within 24 hours
- LLori M6/28/2018Suffern, NY, USAThe Homelight website was easy to use and I got a very quick response to my initial inquiry. I was given the names of 3 local realtors, 2 of whom contacted me immediately, and then scheduled a meeting with one realtor who we ultimately decided to list our house with. Homelight helped me to narrow down the list of realtors in our area and I would definitely recommend using it as a starting point when searching for a realtor.