HomeLight has successfully matched over 250,000 people with top agents
Find out what real customers have to say
The service that HomeLight provided was a tremendous help. HomeLight was able to match our specific situation and needs to a selection of local realtors and remove a lot of the legwork from the selection process.
Using HomeLight made it to easy to find the top selling real estate agent in our area. The process from beginning to end was so quick and easy. Our realtor got to work right away and was very confident in the listing process price. Our home went under contract just 2-3 weeks and sold quickly!
Purely professional from start to finish. I received an immediate response. In less than two months the property was sold for much more than expected. HomeLight is the game changer of real estate.
- EErin S12/7/2018Wilmington,NC,USAWe were thrilled with how efficient and quick the service Homelight provided us. We had limited time to find the right home as we have a baby on the way and we submitted our request with only waiting less than five minutes to hear back from at least two real estate agents. It was so helpful not to have to worry to search around first for the best real estate agent as Homelight did it for us! We are now sitting in our new home and are so satisfied with the entire experience. Thank you!!!
- MMartha R12/7/2018El Paso,TX,USAHi Josh, I was very pleased with the service Jonathan gave me. He was very active in the sale of our home. I found out about Homelight quite by accident and I am so glad I did. Because of you I was put in touch with Jonathan and I wouldn’t have found him otherwise. I had tried another realtor for a year with not even one viewing then I tried on my own with the same results. Thank you so much for your help.
- LLeah B12/7/2018Kansas City,MO,USAOur family was looking for Real Estate Agent that could sell our home the quickest and with the most return. Homelight connected us with 3 Agents with different skills but leaders in real estate in my location. We were able to visit with each of them and take into consideration their suggestions and recommendations. We selected 1 of 3 agents from Homelight's service. The agent received multiple offers within 24 hours. Homelight's recommendation of Real Estate Agents was amazing. Homelight's service took the one less thing off our to-do list. Our family was very pleased with our selection of Real Estate Agents. Not only did we accept an offer within 24 hours, the offer was $15k over asking price. Our family will recommend Homelight to anyone that is looking to purchase or sell a home.
- EEmily H12/7/2018Harrisburg,PA,USAThe realtor that we were put in touch with through the HomeLight services was incredible! The realty team we were matched with was very familiar to the area we were moving to, and since we were not this was great. We got in touch with the realty team and met with them within days to determine our needs and wants in purchasing a home. This HomeLight service was very quick and definitely matched us with the best realty team that we could have imagined. Thanks, HomeLight.
- JJacob G12/7/2018Wakefield,MA,USAIt was very easy to get referred to top agents. The agents that HomeLight found are top producers in the same market niche as the property I was selling (i.e. large townhouse condos). Also, it was easy to stay in control of the agent interview process. Because getting a home ready to sell is itself very time consuming, it was very important that HomeLight and the recommended agents were mindful of my time, letting me know they were available via email, not cold calls.
- GGayle H12/6/2018Skiatook,Oklahoma,USAHomelight provided 3 top realtors for us to interview to become the realtor team that would represent and support us in the process of selling our home. After interviewing all 3 realtors homelight recommended to us, using many of the questions home light provided on the website to use for the interviewing process, we went with the Unique Properties team. They were very professional and very supportive in this very stressful time. They were able to qualm all of the anxiety that was driven by our lives being on full display to total strangers. We appreciate homelight being in our corner and helping us choose the perfect team to represent. THANKS!!!
- WWesley S12/6/2018Charlotte,MI,USAWhen we decided to sell our condo, we didn't know where to start. The last realtor that we used to purchase the condo had created some unpleasant surprises, therefore, we had to find a new one.I have seen adds for the Homelight app before and decided to give it a try. Homelite's app was easy, logical and well thought out. I liked having the information about the various realtors that I could use to determine which one would be the best fit for our needs. I selected two from the lists. I was amazed that within just a few minutes of entering my data and pressing the update button, we received an email from the Homelite team. Then, within the next hour, both realtors had responded. Amazing! No phone tag, no messages to leave, just a quick and efficient method of launching our condo sale. I was impressed. We interviewed the two realtors and picked the one we felt matched the requirements for selling our condo. Within a month, Gary Naeyaert had a buyer and we starting the process of completing the sale. Other than a few twists and turns due to an aged HVAC system, the process progressed quickly. Overall, I liked this new approach to selecting a qualified realtor and Homelight made the matching process easy and quick. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers to have an efficient, logical methodology for selling their home.
- JJimmy G12/5/2018Victorville,CA,USAI chose HomeLight because of the reviews and testimonials I read in matching home sellers to great agents. I was interviewed on the phone by a HomeLight representative who was very interested in learning about my circumstance and in turn referred to me Kim Jarred from Remax Realty. It was easy and pleasant and I got a great agent and quick sell. Thank you HomeLight for your service!
- MMercedes T12/5/2018Stanhope,New Jersey,USAI had recently purchased a new home out of state and needed to find a real estate agent to sell my home in NJ. I started to research possible agents and quickly felt overwhelmed. I saw the Homelight commercial and decided to give it a try. I put in my request via their website, within a few hours I had calls and emails from 3 local highly rated agents. One of which was my agent Pam Sleppin. She understood my situation and worked with my needs and time line. I was able to sell my house within 2 days slightly above asking price. Both Homelight and Pam made a very stressful process much easier. Thank you for your help.
- JJoyce H12/5/2018Fayetteville,NC,USAWhen I came across HomeLight I had no idea it would be so helpful. They put me in touch with a realtor and our property was sold in just a few weeks. I was pleased with HomeLight and our realtor. Thank you.
- LLarry D12/5/2018Acworth,GA,USAAfter seeing your add for HomeLight on TV, I made contact and was called by several agents. I wanted someone familiar with the area and a proven track record. I talked to Christine and told her my situation and that I was'nt quite ready yet. She followed up later when I was ready and we made an appointment to meet. Christine and Keith met with us at our house and discussed our needs and what they could do for us. We walked the entire house and they made suggestions and recomendations on things that needed attention and other items we could address to make the home more attractive. Christine and Keith both helped us with a list of people we could use to accomplish these things as well as help choosing colors for paint, carpet, etc. We listed the home with them and had an offer on the first day. After some negotiation, we came to an agreement and closed about 30 days later. I would recommend Christine Topham and Keith to anyone selling their home. I always felt like I had someone looking out for my best interest. Great communication throughout. HomeLight really improved my chances for finding the right Realtor.
- EEugene F12/5/2018Kenmore,Washington,USAWhat I liked most about home light was being able to find a top tier realtor quickly with a good track record, in my neighborhood. After we signed up they sent us a few agents to choose from. The person we chose, Jessica Livingston, was excellent and we sold our home in 4 weeks in a sellers market transitioning to a buyers market, in late 2018. I would recommend home light if you don't know where to start as far as hiring an agent. They provided very good agents from which to choose from and the candidates all had good track records.
- VVincent L12/5/2018Beverly,Massachusetts,USAWhen my wife and I decided to sell our home we obviously wanted the best realtor we could find. I've seen friends and colleagues go solely on other peoples recommendations only to find that the realtor that was recommended was not right for them or their situation. I found out about HomeLight while searching out Realtors on line and I am so glad that I decided to contact them. Once we contacted HomeLight with our information we received introductions from them to the top rated Realtors in our area and we were very pleased with the selections. We met with 3 of the selected realtors and chose from those three. We could not have been happier with this process. Our realtor was excellent and helped guide us through the process and sold our house quickly at an excellent price. Our realtor also helped us to find an apartment in our local area which we are also very happy with. We highly recommend using HomeLight to find a top Real Estate professional in your area.
- CCeferino Q12/4/2018Port Hueneme,CA,USARich Hernandez is a very honest and reliable person ,I could say ,he is one of the best I have dealt with in the past. I recommend him highly. I am also very satisfied and would highly recommend HomeLight services.Thanks
- LLynne N11/30/2018Malvern,PA,USAOur house had been on the market for awhile with a couple of interested potential buyers but our former broker was not able to proceed to a sale. I saw an ad by Home Lite and called with hope for help.It came with the recommendation of the Susan Murphy team, who we hired. They had a good photographer that showed the features of our house, which is so important in this digital age.. I was impressed that Susan toured the houses in the vicinity to set a price commensurate with our community and with our add ons. With in a day the house sold at a good price, with 2 bidders. She and her team are very thorough.From showing the house to settlement, everything went smoothly. I'm so glad Homelite gave me her name
- JJohn D11/29/2018Fredericksburg,Virginia,USAThis was our first time selling a house. We weren’t sure how to go about finding a good agent. HomeLight made the process easy. The website was user-friendly, contained a lot of good information, and we were contacted right away with a list of three recommended agents. We selected one of those agents, Chris Ognek of Q Real Estate, who got us an offer after 4 days on the market. He handled everything and made the entire event stress free.
- PPamelia R11/29/2018Austin,TX,USAI wanted to purchase a home in Austin, however, I was living in Dallas, Texas. I had no experience with a real estate agent or broker firms in the Austin area. Then, one evening, I was watching TV and a commercial came on about HomeLight and I thought this may be right for me. HomeLight sent me several names of individuals and firms for my review. I knew that I wanted an experienced agent, "a local" who knew the market and trends. That's when I found Jaymes Willoughby. His background seemed to fit my needs. He called me within 12 hours and confirmed what I suspected; he was very knowledgeable in the Austin market, plus he had a team of professionals in place to help me with a purchase as an out-of-town buyer. We agreed on a working relationship and the "hunt" was on for a home. I had been watching the "for sale" homes on Zillow for about three months and had a pretty good idea what was available. Initially, Jaymes introduced me to the team and their individual responsibility. Gena Carter was the team lead. She understood what I was looking for, my price range, and my desired geographic location. A property came up for sale on Zillow and it seemed perfect. I immediately ask Gena for a viewing "quickly" because I felt the property would not last long on the market. My daughter who lived in the area went to the home the 2nd day it was on the market. Immediately after the viewing, we signed an offer to purchase. To our surprise, the next day we found ourselves in a bidding war. The Seller was asking for best and final offer by end-of-day. We weighed the pros and cons of the property, and with expert coaching from the "Team", we were comfortable to offer $11,000 over asking. Then we waited for their reply. A series of questions followed through my agent. Then, we were awarded the contract. Now the Jaymes Willoughby team kicked into high gear. Inspections, appraisals, option money, allowances, and title insurance. I had many people working for me, each taking care of their specialty. I closed on the property within 35 days of the initial offer. A big and successful effort by everyone! Thanks to Jaymes, Gena, and the entire team.
- JJim B11/29/2018Boaz,AL,USAwe needed to find a successful real estate agent that could sell our very unique country property, someone that wanted large fishing ponds and in a secluded area with acreage. We had another agent a year earlier that was recommended by another website. That turned out to be a disappointing experience. So HomeLite introduced us to the agent that got our property sold and she exceeded our expectations. Thanks to HomeLight, for saving us.
- SStephen J11/28/2018Rio,WI,USAWhen the family decided to sell their Mother's house after her death, it was not easy to find a "best person" or entity that would be able to sell this rather unusual house built in `910. We decided to go on line to find a company that is right for someone who has never sold or bought a house before. Our on line attempt was so good that we felt Homelight was mad for us. We looked at a number of options for realtor and realty help. The ability to look for agents who work in the area, have sold homes in the area, had sold homes in the area in less that 90 days and had sold houses in our area for a reasonable price. We were pleased that a number of realtors were available in our area with our expectations. What was very nice was that the top three realtors were listed for our area. then Lighthouse gave us an opportunity to select any the tree top sellers to meet and discuss the possible sale of our house. Nothing could have been easier and it was so successful. Thank you Lighthouse for allowing us to find the best fit, the person we found to be our champion and the person who worked so well with us. A successful sale was the bottom line, the perfect match for our realtor was so helpful. Our thanks to Lighthouse and the realtors in their data base. Selling a house was much easier that we ever thought possible. Yes, the help from the beginning was outstanding. Our Thanks to them.
- CChristopher P11/28/2018Mcdonough,GA,USAMy experience with HomeLight for the sale of my home was awesome! I spoke with arepresentative and he was friendly and informative of the options the company offers for buying and selling a home. They connected me with an awesome Realtor located in my area and gave me several Realtors to choose from. Not only was I given the Realtors names and contact information but a brief summary of their work history and revelant company sucesses. The entire process was easy and simple. I would recommend them to any one who is new to buying or selling a home, does not already have a Realtor or looking for more options. They are a one stop home buying or selling company
- AAlexa M11/28/2018Seattle,WA,USAWhen we found out we were moving to Seattle from out-of-state, we were not certain of how to identify a reputable real estate agent who would meet all of our needs. We wanted someone who would point us in the direction of the right neighborhoods, help us negotiate price in a costly market, and who had many sales in the neighborhoods we were specifically interested in. HomeLight pointed us in the direction of agents who met all of those needs based on data we wouldn’t have had easy access to ourselves (like likelihood of specific agents negotiating under asking price!). HomeLight followed up almost immediately after submitting our request and provided the necessary details and information for us to pick the right realtor! Highly recommend!
- DDave M11/28/2018Warren,Michigan,USAWe used HomeLight to help us select a real estate agent to sell our home in Warren, Michigan. Based on the criteria we provided, HomeLight identified the top 3 agents for us to review and potentially select. In summary, we sold our home in a timely fashion for a price slightly below our asking price. The real estate agent we selected from the HomeLight recommendations worked out very well for us. We would recommend HomeLight as the first step for anyone seeking and wanting to quickly find a qualified selling agent that matches their requirements.
- SSheena C11/28/2018Fort Collins,CO,USAI am happy with the help HomeLight was able to provide me when looking for an agent in Fort Collins Colorado. The website’s automated generator provided me with local agents based on my individual needs. In the end, the agent I decided to work with was Kevin Shaw. During my search through the real estate mark of Fort Collins my agent was prompt, helpful, and accommodating. I would recommend HomeLight to anyone who is looking for assistance finding a local agent to guide them through the process of buying a home in a unfamiliar area they are relocating to.
- EEmily L11/28/2018Fort Bragg,NC,USABeing a first time home buyer, I did not know where to start. After doing some research, I came across HomeLight. It was fast and easy. All I had to do was answer a few short and simple questions. I got a call the same day from multiple realtors. They were all very kind and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the service HomeLight provided. They set me up with my wonderful realtor Patty.
- CChristopher P11/28/2018Mcdonough,GA,USAMe and my family's experience during the purchase progress of our home was amazing. Home light connected us with a Realtor name Chance Adamson. He connect us his wife, who is a mortgage agent. Her company did an awesome job with gathering our information and processing our paperwork in a quick matter. They kept us updated every step of the way and it was an easy process to send them any information they needed. They also responded quickly whenever we connected them by phone or email about any questions we had. Chance and his wife worked well as a team together while handling their separate responsibilities. Thank you HomeLight