Real Estate Agent at
Phyllis Browning Company
Aj gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Antonio agent by 6%.
Aj also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller12/21/2020
- 126 Surrey Ln, Universal City, TX 78148Universal CitySingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller11/13/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller10/01/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller09/23/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller05/14/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller05/13/2020
- 7115 Great Lakes Dr, San Antonio, Tx 78244San AntonioSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathSeller11/08/2019
More about Aj Marotta
Anthony (AJ) Marotta`s goal as a REALTOR® is to assist clients in finding the community and home that are perfect for them. AJ is a consistent multi-million dollar producer. He was awarded Phyllis Browning Company's Rookie of the Year Award and has served both on the company's Advisory Board and as a mentor for new agents. AJ renovates multiple properties each year and is familiar with various forms of real estate and property investing. After residing around the country, AJ chose San Antonio as his home because of the sense community the city offers. Before entering the real estate field, AJ graduated from the University of Massachusetts and received his MBA from Florida Atlantic University. He went on to manage three restaurants that grossed over $11 million in annual sales. AJ holds memberships with San Antonio Board of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®.
Aj Marotta's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with