Real Estate Agent at
Long and Foster
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Alecia sells properties fast - selling more than 49% quicker than the average Montgomery Village agent.
Alecia gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Montgomery Village agent.
Alecia also has Townhome expertise - working with over 231 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 13403 Rising Sun LnGermantownTownhome4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$537,00001/28/2023
- 12103 Wight St #SOcean CityTownhome4 bed / 4 bathBuyer$2,056,07601/19/2023
- 105 Crofton Hill LnRockvilleTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$658,00012/23/2022
- 2864 Soft Rush Way NOdentonSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathBuyer$805,00012/01/2022
- 20400 Highland Hall DrMontgomery VillageSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$656,00011/30/2022
- 19026 Capehart DrMontgomery VillageTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$380,00011/28/2022
- 17716 Parkridge DrGaithersburgSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$580,00011/07/2022
More about Alecia Scott
Mission It is my firm belief that home ownership is one of the best ways for people to build a personal wealth foundation for themselves and their families. A passion for helping people achieve that dream is the driving force behind my business. Buying or selling your home is a very personal and emotional decision involving many different circumstances. A caring and compassionate, yet business savvy approach is what I bring to every transaction. Personal I am a native Washingtonian which gives me an extensive knowledge of the entire metropolitan area. I was born in the District and lived in Takoma Park during my early years. My family moved to the then sleepy town of Olney, Md in 1979. My only time outside of Maryland came during college. I obtained a Bachelors Degree from Gordon College in Wenham, MA. I happily returned to Maryland to marry my childhood sweetheart, Robert Scott, and ultimately settled in Laytonsville, a small village that is part of Gaithersburg, MD.
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Top Producer 2021
Alecia Scott's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Alecia listed and sold my home
Alecia was very helpful in selling my condo located in the summer ridge development gaithersburg md. She had a buyer within one week of the condo going up for sale. Alecia and her associates were very professional i was amazed at the process from beginning to end a little over a month. I would definitely recommend Alecia and her associates to anyone wanting to buy or sell their home.