Real Estate Agent at
Dreamscape Real Estate
- Retirement Specialist
Allison sells properties fast - selling more than 41% quicker than the average Temecula agent.
Allison gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Temecula agent by 17%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$370,00003/01/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$637,90005/15/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$379,90005/08/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$443,90004/16/2020
- 456 Pommel Way, San Marcos, Ca 92069San MarcosSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$509,00003/09/2020
- 1910 Cefalu Ct, Riverside, Ca 92507RiversideSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$399,90003/02/2020
- 35127 Lantern Light Dr, Winchester, Ca 92596French ValleySingle Family Home5 bed / 4.5 bathBuyer$475,00002/24/2020
More about Allison Gelbrich
Since 2006, Allison Gelbrich has provided superior customer service to buyers and sellers throughout Southern California — service in which her conscience, not commission, takes priority. Leading by example, Allison perseveres until her clients achieve their goals, and she tenaciously guards their best interests far beyond closing. Originally from South Korea, Allison was drawn to a career in real estate to help families achieve the American dream just as she has. That strong drive and the work ethic her parents instilled in her have propelled Allison’s career. Since becoming a full-time Realtor®, nearly 90% of Allison’s business has sprouted from repeat and referral clients, and she has ranked in the top 1% of Temecula Valley Realtors®. A self-starter, Allison has worked in commission sales since she was 18 years old. During her five years in the telecommunications industry, her ...Show More
Allison Gelbrich's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with