Real Estate Agent at
Amy Robinson Real Estate
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Amy sells properties fast - selling more than 39% quicker than the average Siesta Key agent.
Amy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Siesta Key agent by 14%.
- 2501 Riverbluff Parkway V-192, Sarasota, FL 34231SarasotaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$189,00004/15/2021
- 169 Montelluna Drive, North Venice, FL 34275North VeniceSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$515,00003/12/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$950,00010/12/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$839,00009/15/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,239,00009/01/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,224,51007/24/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$530,00004/02/2020
More about Amy Robinson
From Bridges to Bridges, Beach to Bay, Gulf to Golf, Boats to Carts – we have you Covered! Amy Robinson Real Estate is a boutique real estate firm founded on sunny and spectacular Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida. Our story goes a little like this. One of the many reasons Amy decided to start her own firm was she was not happy with the lack of enthusiasm and passion at the “mega” firms for the Real Estate industry and business she loved. And more importantly, the culture at those firms was not one about the clients and their needs; but about the corporate culture and leadership’s needs. Amy’s belief was that the clients and agents were held in low regard; it was simply a numbers game – and she, her clients and colleagues grew tired of being just that, a number. Fortunately, someone gave Amy a bit of great advice: “You’re not a tree; move.” And, so she did. She hears similar ...Show More
Amy Robinson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Amy listed and sold my home
Amy is the best of the best. She is professional, knowledgeable and dependable.