Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Alliance Group
Angie is a Short Sale expert - working with over 72% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$305,00003/10/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$400,00001/13/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$301,00009/22/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$410,00008/18/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$235,00006/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$359,90004/27/2022
- Mobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$234,00004/18/2022
More about Angie Moulton
Angela Moulton has been a licensed real estate agent in Florida for 13 years and is currently with Anytime Realty Llc. Angela has completed transactions in several areas including Englewood, North Port, Rotonda, Grove City, Plantation and Osprey. HomeLight ranks Angela as one of the top 3% of agents who sell homes for top dollar and as one of the top agents for short sales. Our database shows that Angela has completed 38 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 76% of those transactions and the seller in 24% of them. Angela has been most prolific in Englewood including representing the seller of a mobile at 1360 Mallard Dr that sold for $82,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 1065 Schooner Ln that sold for $92,801 in another.
Angie Moulton's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with