Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Annpauline is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Mahopac agent.
Annpauline has great Condo experience - having sold 20 more condos than the average agent.
- Co-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$210,00001/25/2023
- 596 Heritage Hills C, Somers, NY 10589SomersCondominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$525,00012/02/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$415,00010/31/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$295,00010/28/2022
- 447 Heritage Hills C, Somers, NY 10589SomersCondominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$729,00010/12/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$290,00009/28/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$421,00008/19/2022Annpauline outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
More about Annpauline Creamer
Annpauline Creamer is a real estate agent with Houlihan Lawrence Real Estate in Somers, New York. Annpauline has completed transactions in several areas including Mahopac, Jefferson Valley-Yorktown, Carmel Hamlet, Lake Carmel, Peekskil, Somers, Cortlandt Manor,l and Yorktown Heights. HomeLight ranks Annpauline as one of the top 1% of agents in Mahopac for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 8% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 88 of Annpauline's transactions since 2009, 27 of which were in the past two years. Annpauline typically represents both buyers and sellers. Annpauline has transacted in Mahopac more than any other area helping to buy or sell 22 homes including a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home on March 17, 2014 which sold for $556,400 and a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home on November 17, 2010 which sold for $1,300,000.
Annpauline Creamer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Annpauline helped me buy a home
I worked with AC for over a year, and she stuck with me right until we eventually closed on a beautiful home. I was under contract on one deal for almost a year, and had no choice but to walk away from it. She wasn't discouraged by decision, and we walked right into another home at a better deal, which we closed on very quickly. I highly recommend AC to anyone looking to buy a new home or property.