Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Farm Property
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
- Land Specialist
- New Construction
Arthur gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Newport agent by 18%.
Arthur has great Condo experience - having sold 40 more condos than the average agent.
- 22 Russell AvenueNewportSingle Family HomeSeller$411,00001/21/2020
- 90 Southwest AvenueJamestownSingle Family HomeBuyer$650,00001/14/2020Arthur helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- 48 Everett Street, Unit#ANewportCondominiumSeller$275,00001/10/2020
- 168 COTTONTAIL DrivePortsmouthSingle Family HomeSeller$860,00011/27/2019
- 675 Hope StreetBristolMulti FamilySeller$600,00011/26/2019
- 3 Aurora RoadEast GreenwichSingle Family HomeSeller$289,00011/19/2019
- 30 Kubla CourtPortsmouthSingle Family HomeSeller$549,00010/24/2019
More about Arthur Chapman
Our mission is to provide the highest and best service to our clients and customers in all aspects of the real estate field. We are a team of professionals that take our careers very seriously and are constantly growing in our expertise and education. We are firmly committed to the long term benefits of our clients. I have been in the real estate business since 1989 when I started with Peter J Sharp & Company in Manhattan. I returned home to RI in 1994 and have been assisting buyers and sellers since 1995. Here’s a little about Arthur’s real estate experience: - Arthur has sold homes for as much as $3,150,000. - Arthur’s fastest selling home sold in 25 days. - Arthur is a top dollar real estate agent.
Arthur Chapman's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with