Real Estate Agent at
Bernard also has Townhome expertise - working with over 9 more townhomes than the average agent.
Bernard is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Naperville agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$450,00004/29/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$360,00004/20/2022Bernard outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$790,00004/01/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$607,50003/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$752,00003/18/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$566,00002/18/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$725,00002/14/2022
More about Bernard Cobb
I am a Naperville native, born and raised in the local area. Growing up, I was always involved with extra-curricular activities through school and church. I graduated from Benet Academy and later graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in Communications. My current hobbies include spending time with my family, traveling, and volunteering with various youth programs and organizations. I am a licensed Realtor. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences and income property within the western suburbs. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information. I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my 22 years of real estate expertise to work for you!
Bernard Cobb's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with