Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Expired Homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Retirement Specialist
Beth sells properties fast - selling more than 13% quicker than the average Roanoke agent.
Beth gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Roanoke agent.
- 3938 Ridge DrSalemSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$235,00011/30/2020
- 2715 Brogan LnSalemSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$225,00011/09/2020
- 1218 Howbert Ave SWRoanokeSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$180,00010/21/2020
- 647 Elmcrest NERoanokeSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$148,00009/25/2020
- 1520 7th StRoanokeSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$104,95009/20/2020
- 2614 HillcrestRoanokeSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$137,15009/08/2020
- 108 Mountain LnVintonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$182,50004/15/2020
More about Beth Powell
I have a background in CAD (Computer Aided Design) using AutoCAD. I have experience in layouts, attention to details, marketing, and customer service. My reviews speak for themselves with clients raving about how I've gone above and beyond for them and stay in touch. I believe in exceptional customer service and strive to provide that with each and every client. To do this it's about quality not quantity. I never take on more clients at once than I can give 100% attention to so customer service never suffers. It's important and you deserve to be treated with open communication and superb service. I consult with clients and don't do sale pitches. I want to listen to you and ask questions to learn whether I can help and how so. I'm not afraid to look for unique options to situations to solve problems. What can I do to help you? You deserve the best service. Call me today and let's talk.
Beth Powell's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with