Real Estate Agent at
Mel Foster Co. Bettendorf
Brad has great Condo experience - having sold 70 more condos than the average agent.
Brad is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Bettendorf agent.
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$515,00001/22/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$223,40012/30/2020
- 3347 N GLENBROOKBettendorfSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$315,44812/16/2020
- 6989 GROVEBettendorfSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$497,33212/04/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$750,00012/02/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$485,00011/23/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$483,09511/13/2020
More about Brad Gibson
With my family being involved in Real Estate my entire life, I have been taught the business of buying and selling homes for over 40 years. To see the changes in the industry over four decades, I have gained valuable insight and knowledge that cannot be bought. I have been in the Chairman's Club for Mel Foster Co. every year that I have been in Real Estate. I have been the top salesperson in the Bettendorf Mel Foster office every year since 2003. I was also the #1 agent for all of Mel Foster Co. in residential sales in Iowa for the years 2003, 2007, 2008, and 2009! I am married to Kim who is my licensed personal assistant. We have three grown children, Lindsey, Brennen, and Rachel. I look forward to helping find your new home or to sell your existing home.
Top Producer 2020
Brad Gibson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with