Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Brian is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Boston agent.
Brian has great Condo experience - having sold 81 more condos than the average agent.
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$1,940,00007/16/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$1,671,90005/10/2021
- Abington, MAMobile Manufactured HomeSeller$312,00010/30/2019
- Everett, MACondominiumSeller$205,00009/27/2019
- Weymouth Town, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$475,00009/17/2019
- Weymouth Town, MASingle Family HomeSeller$204,75009/13/2019
- Weymouth Town, MASingle Family HomeSeller$229,50007/26/2019
More about Brian Gagnon
Being born into the real estate world, Brian Gagnon has had early exposure in the field, developing a perceptive aptitude arising from his passion for people and the industry. Because of Brian’s many years of experience, he now shares with you an intuitive ability to spot a great buy in real estate. He is one of Boston’s Top Realtors and has repeatedly earned the International Presidents Premier Award for the last 9 consecutive years, placing him within the top 1% of all of Coldwell Banker’s internationally. Brian also has an almost innate insight for marketing and selling your home for more. Understanding the psychology of buyers, sellers and investors, he is equipped to help you navigate the complexities of the real estate market and offer you personalized services aimed at meeting each of your needs and requirements. Brian is married to Allison Gagnon and they have two children, Carter and Cora and a bulldog named Duncan. Brian is a huge Boston Sports fan and enjoys golfing and playing men’s hockey. He is also interested in both Interior and Architectural Design.
Brian Gagnon's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with