Real Estate Agent at
Real Estate One-troy
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Brian has great Condo experience - having sold 209 more condos than the average agent.
Brian is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Rochester Hills agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$320,00006/15/2021
- 1255 Seville Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309Rochester HillsSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$450,00004/22/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$150,00004/09/2021
- 3440 Talbert Circle, Rochester Hills, MI 48307Rochester HillsSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$510,00003/03/2021
- 101 Grosse Pines Drive, Rochester Hills, MI 48309Rochester HillsSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$542,50002/19/2021
- 531 Red Oak Court, Walled Lake, MI 48390Walled LakeCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$180,00012/02/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$445,00011/05/2020
More about Brian Parkison
I am the Team Leader for MRG Realtors, which was formed by agents that wanted to change the opinions of buyers and sellers in the Metropolitan area about how they perceive the Realtor Profession. The team is made up of Brian Parkison, Christin Bracken, Marisa Ciaramitaro, John Gibson, Patricia Figueroa, Ray Thiessen, Brooke Black and Mary Mcneil. Our team has a combined experience of 57 years in Real Estate. MRG Realtors will meet with any buyer or seller for a free consultation. We love what we do, and you will see that in the level of service you receive.
Brian Parkison's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with