Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
Cesar has great Condo experience - having sold 16 more condos than the average agent.
Cesar is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Venice agent.
Cesar is a Short Sale expert - working with over 85% more short sales than the average agent.
- 1350 N Portofino Drive 207TAR, Sarasota, FL 34242SarasotaCondominium1 bed / 2 bathBuyer$500,00012/28/2022
- 8897 Midnight Pass Road 503, Sarasota, FL 34242SarasotaCondominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$400,00010/27/2022Cesar helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$264,00010/27/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$215,00007/26/2022Cesar helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$341,00005/24/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$280,00005/18/2022
- 7630 Forest City Road H, Orlando, FL 32810OrlandoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$65,00004/29/2022
More about Cesar Alvarenga
Cesar has been a licensed real estate agent in Florida for 18 years and is currently an agent with Re/max Platinum Realty in Venice. Cesar has completed transactions in several areas including Venice, South Venice, Venice Gardens, North Port, Englewood and Rotonda. HomeLight ranks Cesar as one of the top 7% of agents in South Venice for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for condos. Cesar has been most prolific in Venice Island including representing the seller of a single family home at 220 Fiesole St that sold for $225,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 428 Alhambra Rd that sold for $340,000 in another.
Cesar Alvarenga's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with