Real Estate Agent at
Cheryl is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Orlando agent.
Cheryl also has Townhome expertise - working with over 26 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$123,50006/02/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$400,00004/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$165,00004/14/2022
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$365,00004/08/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$170,00002/28/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$181,00002/08/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$146,10001/28/2022
More about Cheryl Geluso
I have been in the real estate services business for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from my real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps me productive and successful. As a full-time real estate professional, I obtained my real estate license in 1989. Prior to entering the real estate profession, I worked for many years as a legal assistant for attorneys whose practice focused primarily on commercial and residential real estate. As a full service real estate professional, I work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
Cheryl Geluso's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with