Real Estate Agent at
Cheryl is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Orlando agent.
Cheryl also has Townhome expertise - working with over 26 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$142,00005/03/2021
- 824 Camargo Way 303, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714Altamonte SpringsCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$87,00004/15/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$218,00003/30/2021
- 16820 Oakboro Street, Winter Garden, FL 34787Winter GardenSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$335,49511/30/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$240,00010/23/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$365,00010/13/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$195,50010/09/2020
More about Cheryl Geluso
I have been in the real estate services business for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from my real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps me productive and successful. As a full-time real estate professional, I obtained my real estate license in 1989. Prior to entering the real estate profession, I worked for many years as a legal assistant for attorneys whose practice focused primarily on commercial and residential real estate. As a full service real estate professional, I work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Cheryl Geluso's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with