Real Estate Agent at
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Michigan Real Estate
- First Time Home Buyers
Clint gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Marshall agent by 17%.
Clint is a SFH expert - working with over 87% more single family homes than the average Marshall agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$179,50008/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$220,00006/01/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$289,00005/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$150,00004/22/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$125,00004/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$175,00004/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$99,50104/20/2022
More about Clint Burghdorf
Hi, I'm Clint. Nice to meet you! I was born and raised in the Historic City of Marshall. After graduating from Marshall High School, I ventured out to Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, and the surrounding areas. My love for sports, specifically, basketball and football, brought me back to my hometown. I attended Olivet College (Go Comets!) where I played football and basketball during my studies. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Biology. I decided to partner with my mother in real estate in 2016. Karen and I work as a team in the Marshall and surrounding areas. Karen has been in the business for over 17 years – in my 2 years of real estate, I've learned so much from her experience in the field. Community involvement is important to me – I often volunteer my time to Oaklawn Hospital events. I am a member of the Oaklawn Life Improvement Center, where I promote healthy living, wellness, and exercise. Exercise and sports are a huge part of my life, along with spending time with my family. I look forward to meeting you and helping you with your real estate needs!
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Clint Burghdorf's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with