Real Estate Agent at
Troop Real Estate
Curt also has Townhome expertise - working with over 13 more townhomes than the average agent.
Curt is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Thousand Oaks agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$475,00011/19/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$700,00011/06/2020
- 686 Warwick Ave, Thousand Oaks, Ca 91360Thousand OaksTownhome2 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$500,00002/04/2020
- 10215 Variel Ave 16, Chatsworth, Ca 91311Los AngelesCondominium2 bed / 3 bathBuyer$365,00001/14/2020
- 5436 Lake Lindero Dr, Agoura Hills, Ca 91301Agoura HillsSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$789,90010/11/2019
- 316 E Hilltop Way, Thousand Oaks, Ca 91362Thousand OaksTownhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$609,00009/25/2019
- Townhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$645,00007/16/2019
More about Curt Sommers
Curt works under Troop Real Estate. Curt has worked as a real estate agent for 26 years. Curt has sold 19.12x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 77 of Curt’s transactions. Curt has worked with sellers 76% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 30 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Curt’s real estate experience: - Curt recently sold one home for $1,499,000. - Curt’s fastest selling home sold in 21 days. - Curt is a top dollar real estate agent. Curt has completed 55 transactions in Thousand Oaks. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 51 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Curt Sommers's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with