Real Estate Agent at
United Realty Group Inc
Daniel also has Townhome expertise - working with over 14 more townhomes than the average agent.
Daniel is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Pembroke Pines agent.
Daniel has great Condo experience - having sold 32 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$430,00001/09/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$380,00007/12/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$455,00006/02/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$282,50001/08/2021
- Townhome2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$130,00012/23/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$347,00008/07/2020
- 332 Poinciana Island Dr, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160Sunny Isles BeachCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$620,00005/06/2020Daniel helped a buyer purchase this property for 22% under asking price
More about Daniel Gendler
Daniel works under United Realty Group Inc. Daniel has worked as a real estate agent for 10 years. Daniel has sold 1.51x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 101 of Daniel’s transactions. Daniel prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Daniel’s real estate experience: - Daniel recently sold one home for $730,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 12 days. - Daniel is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 11 transactions Daniel has done in Pembroke Pines. Daniel has closed 3 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Daniel Gendler's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with