Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Mountain West/cedaredge
Daniel sells properties fast - selling more than 35% quicker than the average Cedaredge agent.
Daniel gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Cedaredge agent by 34%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$449,90012/02/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$419,90012/02/2020
- 21657 Baron Lake DriveCedaredgeSingle Family HomeSeller$275,00011/30/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$223,40010/06/2020
- 37768 Polson RoadCrawfordSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$467,50009/30/2020
- 140 SE Buffalo AvenueCedaredgeMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$110,00009/17/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$255,00008/31/2020
More about Daniel Tietz
I am married with two wonderful daughters and one yellow lab"Ruby". I have lived in Western Colorado for 10 years and love the land and the people. I fish,hunt,camp,golf, and about anything else I can do in Nature and with my family. I am a passionate person and love to help out others. My wife and I run the Wyatt Tietz Foundation which is a nonprofit organization that helps out families that have a child with cancer or any other life theatining illness with donations to get to treatment facilities and lodging when they are there. We do this in Honor of our son Wyatt who passed away in 2011 with a rare brain tumor.
Daniel Tietz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with