Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 DeAnna Realty
David sells properties fast - selling more than 39% quicker than the average Cleveland agent.
David gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Cleveland agent by 9%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$191,50008/09/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$69,00008/09/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2 bathSeller$50,00007/14/2021
- 545 N Main Street, Amherst, OH 44001AmherstSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$179,00006/30/2021David outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$97,00005/13/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$27,00005/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$207,50004/21/2021
More about David Kukucka
David is a life-long resident of Lorain County, being born and raised in Elyria. I am a graduate of Elyria Catholic High School and received an associate degree from Lorain County Community College and my Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Baldwin Wallace University. I have always wanted to work with and help people which was one of the reasons I served the City of Amherst as a councilman and as the City Auditor for a combined 22 years. It was that desire to help people that also led me into the real estate field. I truly enjoy helping people find that perfect home or help them market and sell their current home. I feel that being present for my clients is what helps them overcome that apprehension of making one of the largest financial decisions of their life.
David Kukucka's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with