Real Estate Agent at
Greenwood King Properties
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Relocation Specialist
- New Construction Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
Debbie sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Houston agent.
Debbie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Houston agent by 10%.
Debbie has great Condo experience - having sold 63 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller02/10/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller12/19/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller12/05/2022
- 408 W PIERCE StreetHoustonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer12/02/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller11/10/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 7.0 bathSeller10/31/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer09/30/2022Debbie helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
More about Debbie Levine
Debbie Levine brings many valuable talents to her profession as a top producing agent at Greenwood King Properties. Specializing in Houston's distinctive neighborhoods such as WestUniversity, Southampton, River Oaks, Memorial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Upper Kirby, Montrose and the Heights, she has established a level of service that is unsurpassed. A native Houstonian – with relocation, new construction and high-rise condominiums among her repertoire – Debbie provides a quality of service and dedication that is extraordinary. For the past several years, H-Texas Magazine has voted Debbie as one of Houston’s top real estate agents. She has also been named as a FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent by Texas Monthy Magazine. With twelve years at Greenwood King, Debbie has consistently been included in the elite status of “top producer” for ten consecutive years. Additionally, Debbie has been named as a top producer by the Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) for the past ten years. She has been hig
Debbie Levine's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Debbie listed and sold my home
Only interested in high dollar properties. Not interested if she's not going to make a lot of money. She used her staff for those "below" her. Too high horse of an agent. Doesn't have professional manners.