Real Estate Agent at
Homeside Realty Corp.
Diana gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Miami agent by 7%.
Diana also has Townhome expertise - working with over 14 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 11752 SW 238th St 11752, Homestead, FL 33032HomesteadTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$300,00005/17/2021
- 7510 SW 99th Ave, Miami, FL 33173MiamiSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$500,00005/10/2021
- 12601 SW 103rd Ct, Miami, FL 33176MiamiSingle Family Home5 bed / 5 bathBuyer$1,375,00003/30/2021
- 7630 SW 63rd Ct, South Miami, FL 33143South MiamiSingle Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$940,00003/12/2021
- 2665 SW 37th Ave 413, Miami, FL 33133MiamiCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$255,00002/25/2021
- 7631 SW 157th Ct, Miami, FL 33193MiamiSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$365,00002/12/2021
- 9355 Fontainebleau Blvd C225, Miami, FL 33172MiamiCondominium1 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$160,00002/05/2021
More about Diana Medina
Diana works under Homeside Realty Corp.. Diana has worked as a real estate agent for 9 years. Diana has sold 3.2x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 96 of Diana’s transactions. Diana prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about Diana’s real estate experience: - Diana recently sold one home for $2,175,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 16 days. - Diana is a top dollar real estate agent. Diana has completed 12 transactions in Miami. Diana ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 9% real estate agent in Miami. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 2 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Diana Medina's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with