Real Estate Agent at
Homeside Realty Corp.
Diana gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Miami agent by 8%.
Diana also has Townhome expertise - working with over 18 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 61 NW 38th Ct, Miami, FL 33126MiamiSingle Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$435,00001/06/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$600,00012/28/2021
- 13902 SW 74th Ter, Miami, FL 33183MiamiSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$610,00011/30/2021
- 7350 SW 89th Street 806S, Miami, FL 33156MiamiCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$379,99911/15/2021
- 9601 SW 103rd Pl, Miami, FL 33176MiamiSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$615,00010/29/2021
- 12396 SW 94th Ter, Miami, FL 33186MiamiSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$359,00010/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$368,50010/12/2021
More about Diana Medina
Diana works under Homeside Realty Corp.. Diana has worked as a real estate agent for 9 years. Diana has sold 3.2x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 96 of Diana’s transactions. Diana prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about Diana’s real estate experience: - Diana recently sold one home for $2,175,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 16 days. - Diana is a top dollar real estate agent. Diana has completed 12 transactions in Miami. Diana ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 9% real estate agent in Miami. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 2 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Diana Medina's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with