Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Advantage Rlty
Diane gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Winter Springs agent.
Diane is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Winter Springs agent.
Diane also has Townhome expertise - working with over 23 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$514,40002/21/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$717,00002/15/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$334,20002/15/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$385,00012/30/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$539,90011/21/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$455,00010/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$720,00010/20/2022
More about Diane Sterling
Diane Sterling is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Advantage Rlty in Florida and has been in the real estate business for 29 years. Diane has completed transactions in several areas including Winter Springs, Goldenrod, Casselberry, Oviedo, Altamonte Springs and Azalea Park. HomeLight ranks Diane as one of the top 1% of agents in Winter Springs for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for selling homes fast. HomeLight has information on 132 of Diane's transactions since 2009. Diane typically represents the seller (57% of the time), but has also completed 58 buyer transactions during this period. Diane has been most prolific in Winter Springs including representing the seller of a single family home at 4986 Courtland Loop that sold for $700,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 1580 Eagle Nest Cir that sold for $531,250 in another.
Diane Sterling's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Diane listed and sold my home
Diane was just wonderful to work with. She sold our home when we downsized. She found are townhome and the sales process was a breeze. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She knows the business inside and out
- Diane helped me buy a home
It was excellent! I would use Diane again if I were to move again!!!