Real Estate Agent at
Stellar International Realty
Donald is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Miami agent.
Donald has great Condo experience - having sold 65 more condos than the average agent.
Donald is a Short Sale expert - working with over 71% more short sales than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$475,00003/10/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$399,00003/03/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,800,00003/01/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$315,00002/06/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$495,00001/20/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$605,00012/06/2022
- 933 NW 2nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311Fort LauderdaleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$440,00008/24/2022
More about Donald Wilson
Donald began life in Miami Beach in the restaurant business as the manager of A Fish Called Avalon in 1991. During a five year stint as property manager of Chrisken Property Management, he launched his career in real estate sales. He holds a BBA in Accounting and an MBA in International Finance. These degrees have been very beneficial to his investment clients. Using all of these attributes, Donald built a solid reputation in Miami's Upper Eastside as the "go to guy" for project development in this area. His fascination with historical preservation and renovation experience make him a valuable resource for any buyer looking to restore a concrete legend. Honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of Donald's business.
Donald Wilson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with