Real Estate Agent at
Willaim Pitt Sotheby's International Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Ed gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Stamford agent by 19%.
Ed is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Stamford agent.
- 232 Knickerbocker Avenue, Stamford, CT 06907StamfordSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$482,00010/07/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$630,00009/03/2021
- 47 Benson Drive, Danbury, CT 06810DanburySingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$355,00008/30/2021
- 19 Fairview Drive 1, Danbury, CT 06810DanburyCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$145,00008/27/2021
- 272 East Pasadena Place, Bridgeport, CT 06610BridgeportSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$305,00008/20/2021
- 7 Hill Street, Norwalk, CT 06850NorwalkSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$350,00008/18/2021Ed helped a buyer purchase this property for 16% under asking price
- 17 Hadik Parkway, Norwalk, CT 06854NorwalkSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$355,00008/18/2021
More about Ed Villeda
Ed is a real estate agent with William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty. Ed is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 238 of Ed’s transactions. Ed has worked with sellers 96% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 18 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Ed’s work: - Ed has sold homes for as much as $975,000. - Ed has sold homes in as little as 28 days. - Ed is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 54 transactions Ed has done in Stamford. Ed ranks in the top 8% of agents in Stamford. Ed has closed 50 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2020
Ed Villeda's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with