Real Estate Agent at
Elizabeth sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average Portland agent.
Elizabeth has great Condo experience - having sold 20 more condos than the average agent.
- 17377 Marjorie Ave.Lake OswegoSingle Family HomeBuyer$870,00010/04/2022
- 23595 Southwest Sanders TerraceSherwoodSingle Family HomeBuyer$595,00009/22/2022
- 1360 Southwest 176th TerraceAlohaSingle Family HomeSeller$460,00009/16/2022
- 938 N pine st.CanbySingle Family HomeBuyer$524,90009/15/2022
- 4640 Southwest 196th AvenueAlohaSingle Family HomeBuyer$505,00008/19/2022
- 4121 Wolf Berry CourtLake OswegoSingle Family HomeSeller$1,050,00008/16/2022
- 5744 se 79th Ave.HillsboroSingle Family HomeBuyer$807,00008/15/2022
More about Elizabeth Davidson
Born and raised in Seattle, I moved to Portland to play Division 1 Soccer and complete my Bachelor’s degree at Portland State University. From the moment I arrived in Oregon, I knew I had found my forever home! At age 25, I purchased my first house, and developed a deep passion for helping others do the same. Whether you are buying or selling, I will use my 10 years of experience to lead you through the process, arming you with the information you need to make educated decisions. I understand that buying a home is more than a transaction. It’s not just about the house. It’s your community, the schools your children will attend, your commute to work, and so much more. My family and I live in Tualatin, and we can’t imagine being anywhere else. We found the neighborhood that best compliments our lifestyle, and there is nothing I love more than helping others find that for their own ...Show More
Elizabeth Davidson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with