Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Advantage 2
Elizabeth gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Orlando agent by 3%.
Elizabeth is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Orlando agent.
- 910 Vassar Street, Orlando, FL 32804OrlandoSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$995,03905/28/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$405,00005/21/2021
- 725 Seneca Meadows Road, Winter Springs, FL 32708Winter SpringsSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$486,00005/21/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$649,00005/19/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$2,195,00005/12/2021
- 4256 Lake Underhill Road 10, Orlando, FL 32803OrlandoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$160,00004/22/2021
- 8805 Hildreth Avenue, Orlando, FL 32832OrlandoSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$400,00004/09/2021
More about Elizabeth Hobart
As a Real Estate Professional since 2005, she has developed a unique process that sets her apart from other REALTORS®. Beth is extremely passionate about her community. She sits on the Board for the Orlando City Foundation, the fundraising arm of Orlando City Soccer Club, that is committed to improving the lives of children in the Central Florida community. She also volunteers with Rebuild Globally, a non-profit that fights poverty through education and job training in Haiti and is a past Board Member and volunteer with Quest Inc., a local non-profit that helps children and adults with developmental disabilities. In 2015, Beth served as President of the Women's Council of REALTORS® Orlando Chapter, a network of successful REALTORS® advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry, and the communities they serve. Aside from helping people buy and sell homes, she ...Show More
Top Producer 2020
Elizabeth Hobart's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Elizabeth helped me buy a home
Very much enjoyed working with Beth. Thanks.