Real Estate Agent at
Northwest CT Realty LLC
Ellie is a SFH expert - working with over 77% more single family homes than the average Torrington agent.
Ellie has great Condo experience - having sold 26 more condos than the average agent.
- 31 Northside Drive, Torrington, CT 06790TorringtonSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$180,00009/17/2021
- 125 Roulin Street, Torrington, CT 06790TorringtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$250,00008/27/2021
- 694 Highland Avenue, Torrington, CT 06790TorringtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$190,00007/30/2021
- 50 Barton Street, Torrington, CT 06790TorringtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$195,00007/17/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$230,00007/02/2021
- 192 Campville Road, Litchfield, CT 06778LitchfieldSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$320,00007/02/2021
- 213 Garden Street, Torrington, CT 06790TorringtonSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$185,00005/27/2021
More about Ellie Peterson
Ellie Peterson is a highly reputable and respected real estate professional with diverse experience in full-service residential selling and home buying. She is nationally recognized as a top performer in the real estate industry, professionally trained, knowledgeable, and dedicated to bringing you quality service. As a licensed REALTOR® and licensed Real Estate Broker, Ellie Peterson also holds several designations including Graduate REALTOR ® Institute (GRI), Owner/Broker, Seller Representation Specialist Designation (SRS), Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR), and E-Pro® Specialist. She has been serving the greater Torrington, Litchfield County and surrounding areas nearly 25 years. When you work with Ellie, you work with an expert. Her vast skills and knowledge have made her one of the leading and most sought after professionals in the industry. Ellie began her career in real ...Show More
Ellie Peterson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Ellie helped me buy a home
Ellie made sure we found the right home for our family.