Real Estate Agent at
Premium & Associates Inc
Gabriel sells properties fast - selling more than 27% quicker than the average Miami agent.
Gabriel gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Miami agent by 9%.
Gabriel is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Miami agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$262,45010/24/2022
- 12005 SW 14th St 401, Miami, FL 33184MiamiCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$275,00005/17/2022
- 7700 Camino Real D-304, Miami, FL 33143MiamiCondominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$215,00010/26/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$430,00006/21/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$550,00004/19/2021Gabriel helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 9015 SW 125th Ave N304, Miami, FL 33186MiamiCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$190,00003/02/2021Gabriel helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- 8331 SW 124th Ave 102, Miami, FL 33183MiamiTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$325,00002/01/2021
More about Gabriel Fernandez
Gabriel works under Premium & Associates Inc. Gabriel has worked as a real estate agent for 18 years. Gabriel has sold 9.39x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 79 of Gabriel’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (74% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 22 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Gabriel’s real estate experience: - Gabriel recently sold one home for $1,100,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 7 days. - Gabriel is a top dollar real estate agent. Gabriel has completed 12 transactions in Kendall West. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 8 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Gabriel Fernandez's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with