Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Leading Edge
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Specialist
Gerri also has Townhome expertise - working with over 22 more townhomes than the average agent.
Gerri has great Condo experience - having sold 23 more condos than the average agent.
Gerri is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Galveston agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller12/14/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller12/02/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/07/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer09/23/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller06/14/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller06/08/2022
More about Gerri Empey
Gerri Empey, Associate at RE/MAX LEADING EDGE, have called Galveston Island "home" for the last 19 years. My husband, Tom and I are both licensed agents. The Tom and Gerri Team. We have bought, sold, built, and rebuilt properties in the time we have been on the island. We started a business together in 2006, Sea Sharp Construction and Development, LLC. We built a home for our family, two spec houses, and also helped rebuild our neighborhood on the west end of Galveston. I have my ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative), GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) RSPS (Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist) SRS (Seller Representative Specialist), CNE (Certified Negotiations Expert) Designations and SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource) Certification. I enjoy working with both buyers and sellers. We live in Galveston, and are looking forward to sharing the island experience with you.
Gerri Empey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with